10 Food And Drink Spots To Try In The Boca Raton, Florida Area

Discover the hidden gems.
1797

If you're in south Florida or visiting, there are many hidden gems in the Boca Raton area to dine at. As a resident who has been living here for 14 years, I've seen new places pop up but I have also discovered places that have been here for a long time and man, was I missing out. As a self-proclaimed foodie, I'm always on the hunt for obscure places to try.

So, foodies, this one is for you! Here are 10 spots to try in the Boca Raton area:

1. Cinnaholic

Located in East Boca. This is every Vegan and non-vegan's place to go. Create your own cinnamon bun! You get to pick your frosting and topping.

2. Boon's Asian Bistro

Located in West Boca. If you love sushi and well-priced food, this is your go to. Located in West Boca. This is my all time favorite place to go. I have never disappointed with any of the food choices and the employees are friendly and provide swift service.

3. PheNOMeNOM

Located in Central Boca. This is liquid nitrogen ice cream on crack. You can get your ice cream in a cup OR on a cookie. And not just any cookie-- one of your options is a smores cookie.

4. Pizza Rustica

Located in East Delray Beach. A great place to get pizza after the beach or after a late night out with friends (They're open until 3 A.M!). My favorite is their smores pizza. Oh, and their prices are amazing!

5. The Funky Buddha Lounge and Brewery

Located in East Boca. A great place to grab a drink with your friends and listen to bands play or even see a comedy show. Not into alcohol? No problem! They have a selection of teas to choose from. My personal choice is their caramel apple tea.

6. Fit Foodz Cafe

Located in West Boca. This is a great place if you want to eat healthily. You have vegan, vegetarian, paleo, and gluten-free options to choose from!

7. Yaxche Tea Room

Located in East Delray. A great place to sip on some coffee or tea. They are organic and green and a portion of the proceeds goes back to organizations that are doing good things around the world.

8. Pho Boca

Located in West Boca. Get a taste of Vietnamese food if you want something different. Great service and they even serve bubble tea!

9. Burgerim

Located in West Boca. If you're a burger person, this one is for you! You have a variety of burgers to choose from and you can customize it to your liking. Get some burgerim fries when you're there. You won't be disappointed.

10. J & J Fresh Kitchen

Located in East and Central Boca. Healthy food and juices are what you will find here. It's all made to order, too! Juice and Java and Fresh Kitchen have united so you have many locations to choose from.