10 Flexible Ways To Earn Money

10 Flexible Ways To Earn Money

Stop missing out on these great opportunities!

30
10 Flexible Ways To Earn Money
www.blogs.nature.com/naturejobs

College can be financially draining for many students, even for those that work while attending classes. It’s hard earning a decent living without a degree, certification, or experience. According to the National Center for Educational Statistics, the average annual income for a college student is $14,400. It doesn’t sound too bad for someone who is single, but when you factor in the cost of textbooks each semester, tuition, car payment, insurance, rent, utilities, etc… It doesn’t leave very much left over each month.

Some students have a difficult time balancing work and classes. There are many flexible ways to earn money on your own schedule that you may not even be aware of. Here are some popular money making apps and some great work from home gigs as well.

1. Ibotta

You have probably heard of this popular rebate app before, but are you actively using it? Ibotta offers rebates on groceries, clothing, household products, and even restaurant bills. The rebates are small, but if you can pair them with bonuses, then you have the potential to get even more money back on the items you buy. I use this app all the time when I go shopping. I verify the items as I shop and then scan the QR code on my receipt. I earn about $10-$15 a month. It’s not much, but it adds up after a while. You are able to cash out once you have reached $20.

2. Checkout 51

This app is very similar to Ibotta. It has the same concept, but it usually has different brands. By utilizing both Ibotta and Checkout 51, you will save even more on your shopping trips. The cash out minimum is the same as Ibotta, $20.

3. Qriket

You won’t get rich with this app, but it’s just something to pass the time with. You can earn money by spinning the wheel and it really is just as simple as that! You get spins by watching short 15-30 second ads. In one month, I earned $50 from this app just by sitting on my couch and spinning the wheel. You are able to cash out your earnings once you reach $25. The referral program is great because you get a dollar for each referral. People will want to use your referral code because they will start out with 25 free spins instead of having to watch ads to earn those spins. You can use mine and start earning today: 63C450

4. Easy Money

Yet another money making app -- This app won’t fill up your wallet quick, but it’s an easy way to earn money while sitting at home. You simply watch short videos/ads and earn points. At 5000 points you can cash out for $5 to your PayPal account.

5. Surveys on the Go

This app is compatible for both android and apple. You take quick surveys that only take up about 10 minutes of your time whenever you feel up to it. I usually receive about six surveys a month. Even if you don’t qualify for the survey, you are still paid 10 cents for taking a quick questionnaire. Your earnings must be at least $10 to cash out to PayPal.

6. Mystery Shop Gigs

This is a mystery shopping company that pays people to do quality assurance over the phone. It’s a very easy application process. You fill out the form and receive a test call shortly after you’ve been accepted. You must do the test call within 48 hours of receiving it. The call centers you will call are mortgage companies, student loan forgiveness agencies, health insurance agencies, rehab centers, etc… All you have to do is stay on the phone for 8 minutes with a call center rep, ask four questions, and then fill out the short form. The pay is $5-$10 per call. There are also some YouTube gigs as well where you watch music videos, comment, and fill out the evaluation form. It’s a very easy and simple way to earn money on your own schedule. Apply at www.Mysteryshopgigs.com

7. Call Center QA

This company is just like Mystery Shop Gigs, but they have you call different call centers. The evaluation form is also set up differently. You apply on their website and then receive an email with a list of calls you can make. The pay is $5 per call. I liked this company better than Mystery Shop Gigs because the evaluation form was very simple and straight forward. I also liked having the call information in my email. Apply at www.Callcenterqa.com

8. Second to None

This is another mystery shopping company that does offer some phone call gigs, but mostly on location shops. You must be 18-27 years old to be able to complete the on location shops because you will be assigned to purchase tobacco and sometimes alcohol. You apply at their website and then fill out your profile information. You will need a picture of your driver’s license. The shops are easy and the evaluation form doesn’t take long to fill out. Phone shops usually pay $6 and on-location shops vary from $8-$40. You are reimbursed for what you purchase while completing the shop on top of the payment. I’ve been paid as high as $65 before for one shop because they were desperate for a mystery shopper and my gas was reimbursed along with the items I purchased. I make an average of $150 a month by working for this company. That’s not too bad considering that it only takes up about 10 minutes of my time per shop, I do it whenever I feel like it, and I receive free items. Apply at www.second-to-none.com

9. eBay

eBay is a great way to sell items fairly quick. It’s very simple and can even be done on your phone with the app. Take good pictures and write a detailed description. I started by selling old name brand clothes that I didn’t wear anymore and really enjoyed it. I made quite a bit more money by selling on eBay rather than having a yard sale. Most clothing in good condition, trendy, and name brand will go for about $5-$10 per item. Sometimes they will go for even more if it is a pricey brand. I usually choose the “buy it now” option and also auction items at a smaller amount than the buy it now price. I get most of the apparel I sell from thrift stores. I try to shop on half-off days so I make an even bigger profit. Some months I don’t make very much, but the months that I have multiple items posted for sale, I bring in about $80 worth of profit.

10. Nexusop

This is a call center work from home job that anyone with high-speed internet, a headset, and computer can do. You apply at their website (www.nexusop.com) and wait to be accepted. Once you are accepted, you are given 3 hours of training videos to complete before starting. The job is very simple and you can make your own schedule for the most part, just no overnight work can be done. You won’t be selling any products/services. Your job is to provide customer service for customers that call in during the time that you are logged in and working. Most people can make a pretty comfortable, supplemental income ranging from $500-$1000 a month.

I hope you found something on the list that works for you so you are able to earn a little extra income. If mystery shopping is something that really interests you, you can find more companies by searching for them. The companies listed are ones that I have personally worked and have enjoyed.