Every Christian Should Check Out Blimey Cow On YouTube

These videos are highly recommended (like seriously, 10/10).

248
YouTube // Blimey Cow

I could get lost on YouTube for hours just going from one funny video to the next. Can you relate?

While there are so many awesome videos out there for hair and makeup tutorials or guitar and piano lessons, my absolute favorite videos to watch (for hours at a time) are from my favorite Christian YouTubers.

My favorite? Blimey Cow.

First of all, you have to know that Blimey Cow is a very satirical YouTube channel and nothing can really be taken seriously. They are using their humor and video talents to make funny Christian videos. Oh, and they were home-schooled so they joke about that a lot, too. I definitely suggest going to check out their channel; they will never fail to make you laugh. There is a new video posted every Monday.

1. “How To Talk Like A Christian”

Because, you know, Christianese? I promise you it’s a real language. Every 21st century Jesus follower speaks it these days. In this video Jordan talks about common Christian phrases someone would need to know to fit in with a spiritual crowd. AGAIN, he is being very sarcastic. No need to take this the wrong way!

2. “The Top 15 Youth Group Clichés”

There are things that happen at every youth group. In this video, Blimey Cow highlights 15 of some of the most cliché things that go on in every youth group. If you grew up going to youth group, you may or may not relate to a few. Anyway, you will definitely get a laugh out of it one way or another.

3. “The Top 15 Christian Clichés”

This is probably one of my absolute all-time favorite videos done by them. These clichés crack me up because some of them are actually true, but again no need to take them legitimately serious.

4. “Ten Kids You Meet at Every Youth Group”

Here is a video that discusses ten different types of kids you would meet at every youth group. It is actually very accurate. Check it out and see if you fall under one of the stereotypes they have listed. You might be surprised.

Ok, so I feel like I have been warning you nonstop or like one hundred times about how Blimey Cow is very sarcastic. Just watch the following video and you will see what I mean about their sarcasm. Trust me.

5. “Five Reasons I Hate Blimey Cow”

Also, watch this video if you’re an introvert.

6. “Four Things Introverts Think (But Never Say)”

Or watch these two videos if you or someone you know is or was homeschooled.

7. “Seven Lies About Homeschoolers”

8. “The Ten Types of Homeschoolers”

Also, try and find some of their bloopers, they are hilarious. Jordan’s laugh is the best thing since sliced bread.

Here are two more that I just have to put, happy watching!!!

9. "10 Things You Should Never Say To A Girl"

10. "10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy"