10 Fall Clothing Must-Haves

10 Fall Clothing Must-Haves

I love wearing tank tops and flip flops, don't get me wrong, but.....

8
10 Fall Clothing Must-Haves
www.durak.org

Not that there aren't many reasons to get excited about fall, but the most exciting reason by far is fall fashion. I'll be the first to admit, fall has a lot going for it: the apple picking, the pumpkin picking, the beautiful leaves, Halloween, and pumpkin spice flavored everything, but for me one of the only things that gets me over my end of summer sadness, is the thought of fall beginning. Although I do love wearing tank tops and flip flops, don't get me wrong, there is just something that makes me so excited about being able to throw on a pair of moccasins, an oversized sweater and a nice pair of jeans. Fall is a chance to dress a little more cozy, change up your style, wear darker colors and it's an excuse change up your wardrobe and buy more clothes. There are so many amazing fall fashion pieces that I love to start wearing as soon as the weather starts to cool down from the boiling summer heat, some of which are fall staples that I believe everyone should think about incorporating into their own closets this fall. Here they are:

1. Jean

2. Oversized Sweaters

3. Chambray Shirts

4. Riding Boots

5. Ankle Boots

6. Puffer Vests

7. Sweater Dresses

8. Flannel

9. Scarves

10. Plaid