10 Excuses Other Than "I Have a Boyfriend"

Because just admitting you're not interested is much too difficult

33
Word Press

One of the most common phrases out of a girl's mouth other than, "I literally can't even" is "I have a boyfriend." Now, whether the girl is actually in a relationship, or not, is completely irrelevant, this is just the easiest response to unwanted advances from the creepy old dude at Stop & Shop. The only problem with this, is that guys are starting to understand that girls are using this as a scapegoat, and they're not exactly buying it. In my opinion the whole, "I have a boyfriend" shtick is getting quite old, so i've come up with a list of more creative excuses.

1. "I'm working on myself." (A la Lace from "The Bachelor.)

2. "I'm a mother of four cats and not comfortable with bringing another man into their lives."

3." I don't date guys without sideburns."

4. "Wanna go to a Trump rally together?" (If you're in Vermont.)

5. "Hillary doesn't deserve to go to prison." (If you're in Mississippi.)

6. "I was actually on an episode of Catfish!"

7. "My dad recently got a job as an NRA firearm instructor."

8. "I want to start having kids as soon as I graduate #milfmoney."

9. "I don't have patience for guys who take longer than four minutes to text me back."

10. "Sorry, I'm just not that into you."