10 Encouraging Verses For When You're About To Take A Leap Of Faith

29607
Tumblr- fioredidio

When it comes to taking a leap of faith, I tend to struggle with fear and worry and generally freaking out. It isn't always easy to trust God, but we can find strength from His Word. So here are some verses that encourage me when I'm about to take a leap of faith.

1. Isaiah 41:10

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

2. Isaiah 43:1

"But now thus says the Lord, He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel: 'Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine."

3. Psalm 9:10

"And those who know your name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You."

4. Romans 8:32

"He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also with Him graciously give us all things."

5. I Peter 1:3

"His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us to His own glory and excellence."

6. II Corinthians 9:10

"He who provides seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness."

7. Philippians 1:6

"And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."

8. Galatians 6:9

"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."

9. II Timothy 1:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."

10. Matthew 28:20

"teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

To the end of the age, God is with us, and His promises to us will never fail! I am reminded of a song that says, "Take courage, the harvest is ripe. Lift up your voice, cause Jesus is alive!" We have so much hope in Jesus, and whatever He calls us to do, He will equip us for. We can trust Jesus with it all.