10 Encouraging Uncle Iroh Quotes

10 Encouraging Uncle Iroh Quotes

Uncle Iroh sees the best in everyone.

658

Avatar the Last Airbender was an amazing show. I used to watch all the time when it came on TV. Now my boyfriend and I own the complete set and we love watching it together. I think the show is funny, serious, and encouraging. One of my favorite Characters is Uncle Iroh. He is Zuko's uncle.

Zuko is the Fire Kingdom's banished prince and is filled with anger and hatred for the Avatar, but also himself. Uncle Iroh tries his hardest to help Zuko find himself. Uncle Iroh knows Zuko is capable of amazing things, but first Zuko must find himself. Uncle Iroh shares his wisdom with more than just Zuko. Throughout the series, he impacts many of the main characters and always seems to know the right thing to say. Here are just ten of those powerful quotes.

1. "protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love. There are reasons each of us are born. We have to find those reasons."

2. "Destiny is a funny thing. You never know how things are going to work out. But if you keep an open mind and an open heart, I promise you will find your own destiny someday."

3. "While it is always best to believe in one's self, a little help from others can be a great blessing."

4.  " You have light and peace inside of you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you."

5. "In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."

6. "Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not."

7. " follow you passion and life will reward you."

8. " Sometimes, life is like this dark tunnel. You can't a;ways see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place."

9. "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely. "

10. If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you will ever see."

Get out there in the world and be who Uncle Iroh knows you can be!