Best Embroidered Shoes On Amazon: Heels And Sandals Perfect For Spring

10 Embroidered Heels From Amazon To Go With Your Spring Outfits

Check out these beautiful embroidered heels to go with all of your floral spring and Easter outfits!

1518

Easter and spring are coming up, you know what that means! Not only does it mean chocolate, eggs and flowers; it is also time to plan your Easter outfits in advance. Walk in style with these fabulous embroidered shoes, all from Amazon! Paired with a cute dress and some jewelry, you are sure to turn heads everywhere you go. Ranging from many colors, these shoes vary with height, ranging from towering to little heels. However, they all have beautiful embroidery on them that will never go out of style. Check out these shoes, and have some spring fling incorporated into your style.

1. Nanette Nanette Lepore Women's Ruby Dress Sandal

"I bought these for $55 when they went on sale. At that price, I thought it was really worth it. They truly are a work of art and the embroidering is beautiful. I also agree with the other reviewer that these are not the most comfortable shoes for all-day wear. I think they would be perfect for special occasions, such as wearing to a wedding or Valentine's Day, but you might not want to wear them to work or stand around in line in these for three hours. The strap is very interesting and winds around through a loop that connects to the other strap. I'm going to try breaking them in more and updating this review once I have had them for a few weeks."

$47.99 - $79.00 (Sizes 6-7.5, Colors Black and Blush)

2. Sugar Women's Silck Flower Floral Embroidered Block High Heel Sandal

"I really like these shoes, super cute! They are high, but I like either high heels and no heels at all, it just works better for my arch, so for me, they were pretty comfortable, as much as high heels can be."

$20.81 - $59.00 (Sizes 6-10, Colors Light Blue and Black)

3. Meilidress Womens Sexy Flower Embroidery Ankle Strappy Sandals Thick High Heels Strappy Pumps Pointed Toe

"These are not dancing shoes, ladies, but if you're going to sit and look pretty, go for it because they are beautiful."

$29.38 - $31.98 (Sizes 5-9.5, Colors Black and White)

4. BETANI FK45 Women's Embroidered Buckled Ankle Strap Block Heel Sandals

"These shoes are beautiful and comfortable. I would say they run big. After reading other reviews I ordered a size down and they fit. I felt the front strap was a little narrow. Otherwise, these were very beautiful. I wore them to a wedding but thought they would look great with jeans too."

$21.76 - $34.37 (Sizes 5.5-10, Colors Black, Tan, Blue)

5. Mila Lady Penny A Slim Ankle Strap Floral Embroidered Chunky Elegance Platform Lady Heels

"Super cute, not too high, not too low :) Love the Rose Gold!"

$18.99 - $34.99 (Sizes 5.5-11, Multiple Colors)

6. ESSEX GLAM Women's Ankle Strap Heels Satin Peep Toe Sandals

"The shoes are absolutely beautiful. The only thing wrong is that some of the stitching is loose on the back and when I walk, the shoes rubs against my toe making it burn and turn red."

$27.99 (Sizes 5-10, Colors Pink, Blue)

7. Meilidress Womens Sexy Ankle Strappy Floral High Heels Sandals Open Toe Shoes

"Love these! They are really nice quality the only thing is the bottom is a little slippery when walking on tile. The embroidery looks great too. They are more pinkish then the tan I️ thought they were but they are great!"

$25.98 - $27.98 (Sizes 5-9.5, Colors Nude, Black)

8. Blue by Betsey Johnson Women's Caroline Heeled Sandal

"Beautiful shoes!! Very comfortable! I ordered 5.5, and even though I can wear from 5- 6, this was the PERFECT fit. Wore them to work as well as church, so you can tell they are multi-dimensional in purpose. Professional or casual occasion, You will definitely turn heads in these shoes!"

$31.03 - $89.95 (Sizes 6-11, Colors Blush, Black, Navy)

9. Not Rated Women's Fleura Dress Pump

"I love these! They're so cute and everyone else thought so too when I wore them to a party. They fit as expected. Not too big or too small. Perfect. I don't want to say they are completely comfortable. They do need some breaking in like any other women's shoe but I did not get any odd rubbing or blisters. So, that's good to me."

$22.99 - $54.99 (Sizes 6-10, Colors Black, Taupe, Tan, Off White)

10. Beston DE29 Women Floral Embroidered Buckle Ankle Strap Block Heel Dress Sandal

"I love these shoes. I bought them to wear with a cocktail dress that has a black lace pattern with a tan background. These really make the patterns pop."

$19.99 - $26.99 (Sizes 5.5-11, Colors Black, Tan, Denim)

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.