It's no secret that Drake's bars pass for top in the rap industry, but he could also pass for a motivational speaker. Here are ten of his best lyrics that I have actually considered putting on a poster for my dorm room walls.
10. "When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world" -Doing It Wrong
Drake reminding me to keep my head up. Thanks, homie. 'Preciate it.
9. "These days, I'm letting God handle all things above me" -Jungle
8. "Doing is one thing, doing it right is a whole different story" -Preach
Drizzy is right, no cutting corners.
7. "Some nights I wish I could go back in life, not to change sh*t, just to feel a couple things twice" -6 PM In New York
6. "I don't like how serious they take themselves. I've always been me I guess I know myself" -Know Yourself
Never take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyways. Right, Drake?
5. "Being number two is just being the first to lose" -6 PM in New York
Competition is key and winning is everything.
4. "Lately I feel the haters eatin' away at my confidence. They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments" -6 PM in New York
Drake knows best.
3. "Know yourself. Know your worth." -0-100 / The Catch Up
Drake reminding everyone to be confident and self-aware.
2. "It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets any better" -9
Champagne Papi knows best. Things always go negative before it gets positive.
1. "Ain’t about who did it first, it’s about who did it right" - Wu-Tang forever
You are so right, Drake.