10 Satisfying Foods And Where To Find Them

You'll be hungrier after this list.
21

We've all experienced the conflict of being hungry, but not knowing what we want to eat. We've also all experienced cravings. We, as a people, crave food. We crave sweets. We crave cheese. We crave it all. Sometimes, we don't even know what we're craving. This is a list of some of my favorite sweet, cheesy, and savory dishes. Hopefully, if you're experiencing a craving for food, this list will help you pick what to eat.

1. Cheddar Biscuits

The cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster are to die for. They're fluffy and flavorful. Filled with cheese and garlic, these little biscuits are a delight. If you're like me, and cannot regularly afford Red Lobster, then this is the list for you. You can buy easy-to-make Red Lobster biscuit mix. It can be found at Walmart, Sam's Club, etc. It's an inexpensive way to make the best part of an expensive meal.

2. Tiramisu

Like most of the food on this list, Tiramisu can be found at a variety of establishments. The Olive Garden, however, has the best tiramisu I've ever tasted. It's sweet, but bitter at the same time. A must try dessert.

3. Curly Fries

These are a cheap treat. They're not exactly good for the waist-line, but they are inexpensive and flavorful. Curly fries can be bought frozen at a market. If you're feeling lazy, stop by your local Arby's for some already cooked fries.

4. Bloomin' Onion

You might want to fight me on this one, but the Texas Roadhouse serves the best bloomin' onion I've ever had. It's crispy and flavorful. I don't even need the onion. I could just eat the breading off the outside of the onion.

5. Sweet Cream Cheese Wontons

Most Chinese restaurants serve sweet cream cheese wontons. China Express is where I typically frequent for sweet cream cheese wontons.

6. Steak Wedgie

Steak wedgies are like strombolis with steak, cheese, mushrooms, peppers, etc. You can pick the various vegetables and toppings. Fox's pizza shop serves the best steak wedgies, especially if you order it with mushrooms.

7. Macaroni and Cheese

Macaroni and cheese is delicious, but no one does cheesy noodles like Panera. Head to your local Panera Bread restaurant for some cheesy goodness.

8. Chicken Alfredo

Olive Garden serves the best Chicken Alfredo. They're an Italian restaurant, so most of their Italian dishes are good. This dish is one of their best. Plus, you can also enjoy the garlic bread while waiting.

9. Chicken Bacon Ranch Hoagie

I will argue that Subway hoagies are delicious. Despite their popularity, Subway still manages to deliver on their promise of good food. I might be biased, but the chicken bacon ranch hoagie is one of their best.

10. Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sundae

If you're looking for a sweet treat to wash down all the savory and cheesy dishes, Valley Dairy has the perfect dessert for you. They serve all sorts of ice cream dishes, as the restaurant name indicates. If you're someone like me though, a peanut butter ice cream dish sounds like heaven. Give it a try. In fact, go out and try all of these dishes. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.