10 Cute Things to Buy for Your Little

10 Cute Things to Buy for Your Little

Cute but Cheap Gifts Your Little is Sure to Love

2173
10 Cute Things to Buy for Your Little
Kaylan Jones

For months I have been looking at Pinterest boards trying to get ideas of what to get my future little. I have a board now that has over fifty pins that I am now going through. I'm thinking to myself "There is absolutely no way that I could ever afford to buy all the things on this board for anyone." But here is a list of the ten things you can giver your little that won't break the bank (too much).

1. Old shirts/jerseys

I know that when I was a new member, I wanted to have as many shirts and jerseys as I could possibly have. But now that I'm an initiated sister of the chapter, I have more jerseys and t-shirts than I know what to do with! And buying your little a whole new wardrobe can get a little pricey. So I'm thinking that you should go through your old shirts and jerseys, and whatever you don't like or don't want, pass them down to your little. I know some people are weird about wearing other peoples' old clothes, but if it's hardly worn and in good condition, it really shouldn't be a huge issue. Plus it'll save you tons of money and still put a smile on you little's face.

2. Canvases

My freshman year of college, hanging things on the walls of my dorm just wasn't a thing. I did not want to go out and pay $30 for something that sits on my wall all day. But then my big crafted two canvases for me, and I was eternally grateful. Painting a canvas for your little is so cheap and personal. They can completely deck out their walls in your sorority's colors. It is a great gift, and it could honestly work even if you are not artistic at all (like me).

3. Car stickers

I know that I love driving around town and seeing girls from my sorority with their stickers on their cars. It's good to know I have sisters almost everywhere I turn. Buying your little sister stickers for her car would make her so happy, and the stickers are fairly cheap depending on where you go.

4. Wooden Letters

I know I enjoy painting wooden letters, and littles love getting cute wooden letters from their bigs. They can hang them up in their room, and it is a constant reminder of the love their big has for them. Plus the letters are fairly cheap, and usually always on sale.

5. Picture Frame

I absolutely love picture frames. I have about five hanging in my room. I love giving my little a picture frame because she can put any of the thousands of pictures we take together in the frame. And she can always look and see just how much her big loves her.

6. Blanket

This is another gift that I just love to give. Throw blankets are always needed and appreciated. I know I keep my room pretty cold, so I have numerous blankets just laying around just in case I start getting chilly. You can make a tie blanket, monogram a blanket, or just buy a cute, fuzzy blanket.

7. Tumblers

Getting your little a cute tumbler for tailgates or just taking to class is a great idea. You can even get a cute monogram sticker to put on it. I know I would appreciate the gift, and it would get used constantly.

8. Socks

I LOVE SOCKS! Target sells the cutest socks for $1.50 a pair, and they have all kinds of fun designs. I have some with octopus, sloths, alpacas, and mermaids on them. I have bought my little a few pairs, and I know she is just going to love them. You could get fuzzy socks as well. Socks are just a great gift for anyone, and I know I will for sure be giving my little tons of socks.

9. Jewelry

I know that there is tons of sorority jewelry out there, and your little is bound to love jewelry with your letters on it. You can get her rings, bracelets, and necklaces. She can wear it to class or just have it for special occasions. Either way, you will probably catch her wearing the jewelry you bought for her.

10. FOOD

Last but certainly not least is food. Your little is bound to love food almost as much as I do. You can buy her a bunch of her favorite candy, snack and drink. I know my big got me goldfish, brownies, and a ton of other food items that did not make it through the week. I'm sure your little would love to get food, and she would not have to buy it herself, so it's a win win.

Shopping for your little is supposed to be a fun time, not stressful. It can be expensive, but seeing your little's face at reveal will be more than worth the money and time you spend. I hope you have fun with it, and good luck to all the new big little pairs!