10 Cute Baby Gender Reveal Ideas

10 Cute Baby Gender Reveal Ideas

10 ways to announce the gender of your little one without breaking the bank.

1735
10 Cute Baby Gender Reveal Ideas
pickanytwo

Whether it is your first child, or your last, it is always an exciting time to find out what you are having. It's also a fun time to try and get creative on how to tell everyone the gender of your baby.I may not be a mother myself, but when I see a good baby reveal I get excited to be one some day. The following gender reveals are some of my all time favorites, and are hopefully ones I can do when I become a mom. I also am writing this to hopefully help a mommy in need of cute ideas for telling her friends and family. These announcements work for either genders, and you can use some for more than one baby if you are expecting multiples. Enjoy the list of baby gender announcements, and hopefully this helps you to come up with some cute ideas.

1. Hand Prints

I personally think this is a cute idea for any gender, and does not cost much to do. You don't have to use a white shirt, but it stands out better if you do so. People use this one commonly for one baby, but if you needed to you could do it for twins as well. A very cute way to announce if you are on a budget.

2. Box of Balloons

This is another gender reveal that is not too expensive to go through with if you decide to do so. This would also work for multiples; you would have more than one box, but it is a sweet, and exciting, way to really tell people. This is one reveal I would really love to do to find the gender out for myself. If I were to do this one I would give someone I trusted the sonogram that reveals it without looking at it myself. I would love to be just as surprised as my loved ones with this reveal.

3. Post the Sonogram on Social Media

This reveal is as easy as it comes; you just post the picture online, or send it to family members and friends a different way, and they will know in a simple way. It may not be what some people expect for a gender reveal, but hey, it does get the point across.

4. Use a Board Game

I'll admit, I never seen an announcement like this until recently. I don't think a lot of people think of something like this, but to those who do I applaud you. This is really unique and cute. It doesn't even have to be a game of life; it could be something like scrabble too.

5. Hershey's Chocolate Bars

If you are wanting to keep the cost low on your announcement, then this could be the perfect one for you! I would love to do this for coworkers or at a gender reveal party. Sharpies are not that expensive either. This is something you and your wallet will love.

6. Popping a Paint Balloon.

Any archery fans out here? If so you will love this announcement! You can add more balloons if you are having multiples, and like some of the pervious announcements costs little to do. It's a creative way to bring in your personality to a gender reveal.

7. Bubble Gum.

Whether you are having a sweet baby girl, or a bubbly baby boy, this is a cute way to blow up your newsfeed with the gender of your baby. I wouldn't choose this one, but I do find it adorable.

8. Candy

I love this idea. If you planned on revealing the gender at a gender reveal party, then you have a sweet way of doing it. It doesn't have to be with these candies. Mounds and Almond Joys work too; Mounds for a girl and Almond Joys for a boy.

9. Cake or Other Desserts

Along with the peeps idea above, this is a way to make it a surefire hit with all the guests at a gender reveal party. The idea is to dye the inside of the cake pink or blue for the boy or girl effect.

10. Silly String

Out of all the reveals, I think this one is my personal favorite. It gives everyone a chance to be in on the fun, and gives the mom a chance to get dirty. It's the best of both worlds for me. The clean up may be a pain, but if you do it outside it's not as bad. You can even have someone buy the silly string for you so you don't know the gender until it is sprayed. Overall, I say silly is simple in this case.

I know that there are many ways to announce the gender of your little one, but these 10 are just a few of my all time favorite ways I have seen done, or have seen videos of. I am not saying that you have to choose one of these 10, but whatever you choose to do I wish you luck and have fun with it.