Ten Creative Coolers You Should Make

Ten Creative Coolers You Should Make

If you haven't made a cooler, did you really go to college?

121
Ten Creative Coolers You Should Make

It is almost that time again. With Spring Formal right around the corner, the paintbrushes are coming out, coolers are being bought and Pinterest boards are being created. If you haven't started making a cooler, here are a few ideas that will help you realize that either 1) you are extremely artistic and capable of creating an amazing cooler or 2) others are more creative than you, and you'll need to pull multiple all-nighters to make a cooler this over the top.

1. If you have the time, dedication and the desire to spend copious amounts of time designing just the top of a cooler, then this cooler is worth copying. Besides, what is a cooler without an artistic representation of what's inside?

2. NOLA awaits! This is just one way that you can portray all that New Orleans has to offer. Let your creativity shine by using this unique cooler as inspiration.

3. If you're skilled at drawing, you could easily tackle these unique lime green horses.

4. What's better than beer, football and America? Using the corners of the cooler to stack your cooler owner's favorite beer is unique and a great space filler!

5. Show your love for Tennessee by painting it on the side of your cooler. Be unique and show everyone your Tennessee pride.

6. Putting a pattern on your cooler can go one of two ways: It could look identical or it could look like a hot mess. Be careful when you attempt a pattern but in this case it worked out for the better.

7. What is a cooler without representing the good 'ole USA? Get the shading right and your American pride cooler will be on point!

8. Vineyard Vines doesn't make coolers, but dedicating a side of your cooler is a great way to show your fratty/sratty side.

9. Show your knack for painting postcard replicas on coolers. Including the tourist sites of your trip, you're guaranteed to have a unique cooler.

10. Bring on the Southern charm! There is no better way to show your Southern roots than to represent it on a cooler, plantation and all.

Thank you Cooler Connection- without you we would all be lost with no ideas.