On most days, I find myself searching for new songs to listen to in the car or at the pool with my friends. With a little mix of old and new, here are a few of my favorite country songs that are a must-have on your summer playlist!
1. There's A Girl– Trent Harmon
"Ain't it crazy how they make us all so crazy? "
2. Fix A Drink– Chris Janson
"But I can fix a drink, pour it on ice, mix it on up and get'cha feeling right "
3. Do I Make You Wanna– Billy Currington
"Do I make you wanna let your hair down, play a little truth or dare now"
4. Yours If You Want It– Rascal Flatts
"And every bit of love left in this beat up, banged up, scarred up heart, that's been waitin' on a girl like you"
5. No Such Thing As A Broken Heart– Old Dominion
"You gotta treat you love like you're jumping off a rope swing maybe 'cause the whole thing is really just a shot in the dark"
6. May We All– Florida Georgia Line
"Yeah you learn to fly and if you can't then you just free-fall "
7. Hell On the Heart– Eric Church
"Got a smile that'll hold you together and a touch that'll tear you apart "
8. Summer Nights– Rascal Flatts
"Flip flop tans and some white sand I know the perfect spot"
9. Girl On the Coast– Jessie James Decker
"Palm trees are shading and the sun is blazing "
10. Ring On Every Finger– LOCASH
"Put a ring on every finger just to show the whole world that you are mine"