10 Coffee Quotes To Get You Through Your Monday

Bean there, done that.

9973

While most are aware that coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beans, a majority are naive to its nutritional benefits. Though it provides the caffeine and mental stability one is looking for, it is also loaded with antioxidants that can increase energy levels and nourishment including riboflavin, pantothenic acid, manganese and potassium, and magnesium and niacin. So no need to rethink or feel guilt for that second or third helping. Worried the caffeine may go right through you? Try again. T

he stereotype about coffee as a dehydrate may be considered accurate to the outside viewer, but recent studies prove that even up to five cups of coffee, no sign of thirst or dryness is voiced. Still at times, I ponder if my blood type has become "coffee", however. Black coffee alone contains in excess of 95 percent water, therefore, a cup of coffee in reality actually contributes to the daily fluid balance aka enough information to persuade me to keep prescribing to my medicine--the only aspect about early mornings that can be consumed in multiple doses. After all, everyone is a morning person deep down--deep as in the bottom of their cup. It teaches the sense of believing in something, and for the days where there is too much Monday and not enough coffee... I believe I should have another coffee.

The ultimate test is waiting to see if it uses it power for good or evil throughout the day (insert coffee to begin).

1. "I only need coffee on days ending in a 'y'."

2. "It's not procrastinating if you're drinking coffee. It is 'procaffeinating'."

3. "Nothing says coffee like six o' clock in the morning."

4. "Sometimes I like coffee more than I like people."

5. "Coffee is liquid wisdom."

6."Coffee: (n) [kaw: fee, kof: ee] 1. a magical substance that turns, 'leave me alone or die' into 'good morning, honey'!"

7. "You can do it. -Coffee"

8. "One day I realized that 'sadness' is just another word for 'not enough coffee'. "-Wally

9. "Water is the most essential part of life, because without water, you can't make coffee."

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F01%2F04%2F635875299600236736137563195_article%2520cccccc.gif&ho=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=693&h=8d5cb51884855bd2048f4a2392780458d6b1446c3c706f6c46b99568cbd671b6&size=980x&c=955340740 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F01%252F04%252F635875299600236736137563195_article%252520cccccc.gif%26ho%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcdn1.theodysseyonline.com%26s%3D693%26h%3D8d5cb51884855bd2048f4a2392780458d6b1446c3c706f6c46b99568cbd671b6%26size%3D980x%26c%3D955340740%22%7D" expand=1]

10. "Men, coffee, and chocolate are all better rich."