10 Things Only Coffeeholics Will Understand

Okay, but first coffee.
75

Some girls want to have fun, I just want a cup of coffee.

1. Waking up in the morning with dread, but then remembering in less than an hour you'll be sipping on a cup of your favorite coffee.

Ahhhh, coffee, the most important meal of the day.

2. Knowing that you're running late, but coffee is your first priority.

Eh, you'll just blame it on the "crazy traffic" anyway.

3. Talking to your friends about how you want to lose weight and their response is "Why don't you try cutting out coffee? It's all sugar anyway."

I like totally don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

4. You have one or two coffees that are your go-to's and you never really try anything else.

Grande iced caramel with three pumps, skim milk, no sugar, half ice.

5. Knowing that spending a good amount of money on coffee a week probably isn't the most frugal thing, but hey, things could be worse.

Or could it?

6. "Do you want to get coffee?"

Music to my ears.

7. Wondering why decaf is even an option.

Do you hate yourself?

8. Instead of wanting to try new restaurants, you're constantly on the look out for cute little coffee shops.

A plus if it's Instagram worthy.

9. When your coffee fails you and you get a stain on your brand new white shirt. Dammit.

Why does everything I love hate me?

10. ALWAYS. HAVING. TO. PEE.

*Sips coffee* Why do I always do this to myself?