10 Classics To Watch This Winter

10 Classics To Watch This Winter

The best days are snuggled up with Netflix.

14
10 Classics To Watch This Winter

Winter time can cause a lot of us to develop a need for cuddling up inside and watching endless amounts of movies. Nothing is cozier than finding that perfect movie to watch, either on Netflix or free online.

Here is a list of ten eclectic “feel good” movies to watch on those dreary winter nights (in no specific order).

*Be ready for a list full of Winona Ryder and Molly Ringwald

"The Breakfast Club"

Five very different teens find themselves in one common place, Saturday morning detention. This movie will probably make you cry a little, or feel “some type of way.”

"Clueless"

Best friends Cher and Dionne take new girl Tai under their wings as their beauty make over project. This movie has everything from humor to love, perfect for a snow day wishing you were part of this Beverly Hills '80s girl clique.

"Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

Ferris Bueller is truly the mastermind of skipping class. One day, his friends and he find themselves living up to the ultimate adventure. Definitely one of the best feel good movies out there.

"Breakfast At Tiffany’s"

Crying by the end, you will want nothing more than be as stylish and beautiful like Audrey Hepburn who plays Holly Golightly in this classic film.

"Mermaids"

When a single mom relocates her daughters to Massachusetts, their familial strength is tested through romance, drama and relationships.

"Sixteen Candles"

Typical love story where the high school freshman (Samantha) wants to be with the senior boy (Jake).

"Heathers"

Veronica does not like the ringleader of the popular girls, Heather. Veronica and her boyfriend J.D. set out to sabotage Heather, but accidentally kill her. This movie is full of surprises and twists.

"Pulp Fiction"

Considered a “Cult Classic,” this movie was brilliantly filmed. Be warned of the blood and guts you might see, but if you stomach it, be ready to watch a true thriller.

"The Wizard of Oz"

This musical classic has been around for ages. It’s a classic and will be sure to put you in a good mood. It kind of strays from the list but still an amazing movie.

"Rain Man"

Charlie Babbit is considered a selfish man, but with the death of his father he learns he has an older brother, Raymond, who is autistic and living in a care facility. Their father left his $3 million fortune to the facility, which Charlie is unhappy about and set on getting his own hands on.