10 Christmas Gifts For Your Cat

10 Christmas Gifts For Your Cat

Have a happy, meowy Christmas!

47
10 Christmas Gifts For Your Cat
Entertainment Weekly

Christmas is just around the corner and you're already frantically planning what presents to get for your family and friends — but what about your cat? Stray away from the typical stocking stuffed cat toys from Petsmart (or get them, no shame) and instead invest in a toy that could be your cat's favorite for the next year (or month, or forever— cats are picky)! With this, too, you could keep them away from the wrapped presents at the base of your tree if you give it to them a day early.

1. Laptop Cat Scratching Pad

Beloved felines love laptops. The warmth emanating from them as well as watching your cursor cross the screen provides hours of entertainment, but also hours of frustration due their preferred spot being on your keyboard. Why not get your cat a laptop of their own? Make them the "most tech-savvy fur ball on the block" with a laptop scratching pad! It's made to look just like your laptop, and you can print out a "desktop image" to slide into the monitor slot. There's also a "mouse" toy attached to the side that'll provide your feline with plenty of entertainment. Get it here!

2. Shark Cat Bed

Cats are absolutely courageous when it comes to heights, long jumps and laser dots trying to invade your homestead, so there's no question that your cat would be fearless against the fiercest predator in the ocean. Enjoy the image of your cat delightfully snoozing in the jaws of a ferocious beast. Get it here!

3. Cats Attack Scratching Post

Created to look like a city scape, your cat will look like the feline version of King Kong playing with this. Your cat will love this, and there's no doubt that a dramatic video of your beloved, "ferocious" feline playing with this will go viral. Get it for your little fur ball here!

4. Burnside Cat Shelf

It's a known fact that cats like to climb and they love heights; after all, cats have to show their superiority to everything else. With a cat shelf, you can position it to where it's exactly by the window so they can look out and watch their prey birds! Catnip can also be rubbed into the cushion of the shelf to further entice playing and scratching. Your cat is sure to love this item that you can get here!

5. Cat Bowtie Collar

Want your cat to look as spiffy and classy as they act? Get them a bowtie collar! He'll surely love the idea of looking charming and will gather plenty of girl cats to fall in love with him. These are made to be comfortable and easy for your cat, so why not! Get one here!

6. Cat Necktie Collar

From the same store as the maker of the cat bowtie collar listed above, you can also make your cat look business-professional and office job ready! Get a collared-necktie for your cat here!

7. Catty Stacks Boxes

Cats love boxes, so why not give them boxes that'll last forever? These boxes are super durable and are unlike normal cardboard boxes. They are eco-friendly and recyclable, and they can be built on top of one another to create the ultimate kitty play-place. Get them here!

8. Inflatable Unicorn Horn For Cats

Cats pretend to be high, mighty and cool, but slip this horn on their heads and they'll unleash the fun-loving, magical being that's been inside of them all this time. It's comfortable for them to wear on their head and the site that sells it asks a great rhetorical question to sell this product: "Why have just a regular cat when you could have a caticorn?" Get your cat one here!

9. Jackson Galaxyâ„¢ Go Fishâ„¢ Cat Toy

It's no question that every feline loves fish, so there's nothing like them spending a day "fishing". This toy is a slow feeder as well, so you can sprinkle cat kibble or treats among the fish tails and watch at they fish them into the surrounding trough of the toy. Each tail is made out of a durable rubber that will certainly last through hours of play. Get this for your beloved kitty here!

10. Catnip Fortune Cookies

With all the uncertainties in a cat's future — will he ever capture that red dot? Will he be able to take a good nap without being interrupted? — why not give him good hope for the future? With these fortune cookie toys filled with organic, fresh catnip, each toy has it's own handmade and unique fortune. Get your feline some good fortune here!

Give your cats a good Christmas, too — one that'll keep them out of the wrapping paper and tree and will prevent the premature opening of gifts! They'll surely love each gift on this list, so invest a little and get them something they'll love eternally!