10 Blair Waldorf Quotes Every Girl Needs To Hear

Because Blair Waldorf is Queen B.

43
planetclaire.tv

Blair Waldorf didn't just teach us that a headband goes with every outfit, but how to live in a world with excess. She had drive and sass for days and didn't let anyone or anything stop her. She showed us how to be an independent woman with her infinite wisdom about everything fashion and the Upper East Side. Here are 10 quotes said by her that every girl needs to hear:

1. "If you really want something you don’t stop for anyone or anything until you get it."

2. "Whoever said that money doesn’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop."

3. "Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused. Then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started."

4. "Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen."

5. "I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination."

6. "We're not servants to our emotions. We can control them, suppress them, stomp them out like bugs."

7. "I don't need a boyfriend to feel fulfilled."

8. "You deserve someone who would move mountains for you if he had to."

9. "Nothing's holding me back anymore. I know what I want, and I'm gonna get it."

10. "Things are never as bad as you think."