10 Bible Verses To Turn To On Rough Days

"But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength"...

63
http://www.aradicalforjesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/cross-671379.jpg

Everyone has those days where the world seems to be weighing down on them. Your personal problems, school, relationships, work- at times the stress of it all can leave you feeling mentally crippled. Here are some bible quotes and verses to turn to when you need some positivity and self love on a hard day.

1. "She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future" Proverbs 31:25

2. "I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

3. "Be beautiful inside, in your hearts, with the lasting charm of a gentle and quiet spirit which is so precious to god" Peter 3:3

4. "Jesus replied, "You don't understand now what I am doing, but someday you will"" John 13:7

5. "Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant or insecure, remember to whom you belong" Ephesians 2:19

6. "If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

7. "I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble, but take heart, I have overcome the world" John 16:33

8. "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing or your mind" Romans 12:2

9. "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" Matthew 6:34

10. "But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength" Timothy 4:17