10 Bible Verses For The Girl Believing Satan's Lies

God is greater.

1011

Sometimes it's so hard. I know it because I struggle too. I struggle to hear HIS voice of truth. The voice of our Lord and savior. I struggle to hear Him through the hissing loudness of Satan's lies. But what always helps me is to dig into God's word and tune into the truth. Remember, Satan may sound sweet and convincing, but he ultimately wishes death upon us. But our God, our Heavenly Father wants us to live a beautiful life on earth until we can spend our time living in the breathtaking beauty of eternal live in His loving arms. So here are ten verses of varying translatione to help you stick it to the man. Prove that lying devil wrong and listen to the truth of God's loving ways. Rest in the comfort of His word and let his love overwhelm you. I love you, but more importantly, He loves YOU.

1. "Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant, or insecure, remember to whom you belong." Ephesians 2:19-22

To whom do you belong? To the king of kings! To the one and only Lord and savior. The one who created the universe, created every little detail of you as well. You do not belong to anyone or anything of this world. You belong to HIM. The savior of the world not only designed you with great love and care, but He is your father to whom you belong. He is always waiting with open arms to cover you in love, guidance, and peace. He wants your heart. Think about that for a second, the creator of EVERYTHING, cares so much about you that he longs for your heart specifically. Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant, or insecure, remember this; you belong to the one who created the stars, the maker of miracles, the Lord our God, who loves you dearly, finds you incredibly important, and who banishes every insecurity.

2. "The pain that you've been feeling, can't compare to the joy that's coming." Romans 8:18

I know you're hurting. But more importantly, HE knows you're hurting. And He cares. God can and will take every amount of suffering and turn it into something beautiful. He will make diamonds out of dust. He takes all things, and works them for good. This pain that feels everlasting, will NOT last forever. What will last though my dear friend, is the love of Jesus Christ and your eternal life of joy with Him.

3. "She is worth far more than rubies." Proverbs 31:10

You hear that? FAR MORE, than rubies. A precious, delightful ruby- a jewel worth a great deal, pales in comparison to you. Your worth is far too vast to be measured by anything of this earth. You worth is not determined by the hurt people have caused you, by the letter of a grade, or by the number on a scale. The things we use to measure earthly things, cannot measure you because your worth- is worth THAT much. Only God can measure your worth. And you are worth far more than rubies to Him.

4. "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." 1 Peter 3: 3- 4

So don't worry about trying to impress others. Don't worry about the things that this world places so much value on. For the things that society values so highly are far different from what the Lord values. Your appearance can seem like the most important thing in the world sometimes. Like it is the be all end all. But the truth is, while your designer boots and your curled hair are lovely, what is much more lovely to your heavenly Father is the beauty of your spirit, your soul, your innermost being that God hand crafted and adores every bit of.

5. "If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you." Psalm 139:11-12

No matter how dark your world, no matter how consumed by the darkness you feel, the darkness is not dark with God's presence. God is a light. He shines so bright, and if you follow him, he will light up any dark night. No matter how enslaved to the darkness you feel, he will not only light the way but he will free you of your chains and walk with you in the love of light for all eternity.

6. "You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." Song of songs 4:7

NO flaw. Not one single flaw in you. God is perfect, and this perfect God created you exactly how you were meant to be. He made you flawless. So don't dwell on what seems like imperfection to you, for to God these imperfections are perfections and completely beautiful because he made them in His image.

7. "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you." Isaiah 43:2

So you feel alone? Guess what? It's okay. It is an incredibly human thing to feel. But here is the good news, your loneliness, is not real. It is fabricated by Satan. Because the truth is, you are NEVER alone. People may walk in and out of your life leaving you feeling abandoned, but God never will. Through the darkest of your days, the bitterest of moments, through the deepest of waters, no matter how isolated you feel, you are NEVER alone. Trials that scare people away, will never scare him away. He is with you now, and forever. Right now, although you cannot see him, you may feel the security of someones arms wrapped around you, that is real. Those are His arms. And if you don't feel them, ask God for help feeling them, he hears you and he cares.

8. "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Do not be afraid. Not only is He ALWAYS with you, but because of this there is no need to have fear in your heart. With God on your side you have nothing to be afraid of. Because my dear, you cannot lose this battle when God already won the war for you. You see, God always has been and always will be by your side. If this is not comforting enough, then cast your anxieties on Him and He will drive out the fear. So take courage, have hope. You may be weak, but through Him you are STRONG.

9. "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future." Jeremiah 29:11

This might just be my very favorite verse. Our God is a God of love. His plans for us are full of greater joys then any plan we can ever imagine for ourselves. He is an artist paving the beautiful road ahead for you. Your life was not given to you by accident. You are exactly where you are meant to be. Nothing can stop God's plan for your life, not even your own plans. And certainly not the pathetic plans of Satan.

10. "Jesus replied, "you don't understand now what I am doing but someday you will." John 13:7

The number one thing I want you to take away from this article is the comfort of Jesus's own words. No matter how confused, alone, hurt, or scared you may be. No matter how dark the darkness seems to get. No matter how trapped you may feel. Someday, all of this pain will make perfect sense. I can't promise it'll be soon, but I can promise it will happen. Someday you will look back on every twist and turn of your life that once left you baffled and angry and it will all start to come together before your very eyes. You'll see that every step of the broken road you walked to get where you are, Jesus had already walked down and cleared the way for you. And he left behind a trail of love to guide your way. Follow the love. You are not lost. You're just on your way to somewhere more beautiful than you can even imagine right now.