Bible Quotes to Help You
Religion

10 Bible Quotes to Help A Bad Day

Comforting words, whether you're religious or not.

218
10 Bible Quotes to Help A Bad Day

I am not a very religious person. Some are, some aren't. Sometimes when I have a rough day and I feel like I am taking one step forward, two steps back, I find comfort in opening the Bible and seeing such heart warming words.

While I am not very religious, I do find solace in these quotes.

​Isaiah 40:8​

"The grass withers and the flowers fade. But the word of the Lord stands forever."

Psalm 139:14

"You are beautiful. For you are fearfully and wonderfully made."

​Romans 8:18

"The pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the joy that's coming."

Proverbs 27:19

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

Proverbs 16:24

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body."

Isaiah 43:2

"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you."

Psalm 40:2

"He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand."

Matthew 17:20 

"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain move from here to there and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Isaiah 46:4

"I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."

Psalm 46:5

"God is in her. She will not fall."