10 Best BG Eats When Ballin' On A Budget

A broke college student's guide to cheap meals.
86

Whether your stress eating from finals, haven't had the motivation to grocery shop in over a month, or your just flat out lazy, eating out sometimes seems like your only option. Eating out can get expensive, UNLESS you know where all the deals are at! Here are some of my fav places to eat in BG when i'm ballin on a budget, and of course don't have any friends left with a meal plan on campus. ;)

1. Buffalo Wild Wings

Bdubs is the perfect place to go for lunch when your in the mood for some boneless wings and fries! Buffalo Wild Wings has a lunch menu, which means you can get a snack boneless wings with your choice of fries, wedges, or buffalo chips for just 7.99! Bdubs also has half off traditional wings on Tuesdays, along with boneless night on Thursdays! Boneless wings are just 70 cents! Although.. just because its cheap doesn't give you an excuse not to tip your server... aka, me.

2. Beckett's

Who doesn't LOVE 50 cent TACOS?! On Tuesdays Beckett's right in downtown BG has 50 cent tacos and on Sundays $5 Apps that are guaranteed to fill you up on your Sunday Funday!

3. Revs

Did you know that on Tuesday's you can check into Reverends Bar & Grill on Facebook and get 20% off your entire bill?

4. Rally's

If you're feelin' fast food Rally's is the way to go! you can get (my personal fav) a chicken bites box and fries for just $2!! Although if you're anything like me, you'll get stuck paying .50 for extra ranch.

5. City Tap

Monday through Wednesday City Tap has got you covered! On Mondays they have 45 cent wings, Tuesdays BOGO burgers, and Wednesdays $9.99 steak dinners!

6. 516 Pizza Pub

Did you know that on Mondays and Tuesdays ALL online orders are 20% off from 4-8 PM?

7. Waffle House

Cure that morning hangover with a an All Star Special from Waffle house! It's only $7.79 for your choice of toast, 2 eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, and don't forget the chocolate chip waffle.

8. Campus Pollyeyes

Right now by using the coupons on their website, you can score a free salad with an order of stuffed breadsticks! Also, on Tuesdays you can get any large pizza for just $10!!

9. Guajillo's

Who doesn't love Mexican food?! Stop into Guajillo's right by DQ for some killer lunch specials! You can get a burrito, taco and rice for just $6.25 during lunch! Make sure to stop in since specials change daily. (And don't forget the margs!)

10. SamB's

If you're looking for something a little nicer to get away from the stresses of school and work, I suggest going to SamB's on Monday nights. You can get a 4 piece baked chicken meal served with mashed potatoes and veggies for $9.99!