10 Best Mean Girls Quotes

10 Best Mean Girls Quotes

One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome!

199
10 Best Mean Girls Quotes

First off, How can you not LOVE "Mean Girls" and know just about every word?! Every time this movie is on, I have to watch it. Of course while watching it, I recite every line.. But who doesn’t? The writing in this movie is amazing! Every character is funny and unique in their own way. Here are just 10 out of the many quotes from Mean Girls:

1. “On Wednesdays we wear pink!”

This is one of my faves! When is it not a good idea to wear pink?! And by pink, I’m referring to Victoria Secret’s Pink, of course.

2. “You smell like a baby prostitute.”

I mean, I guess smelling like a baby prostitute isn’t that bad. There’s worse things to smell like.

3. “If you’re from Africa, why are you white?”

One of the many dumb comments Karen makes. You gotta love her character tho!

4. “I’m not a regular Mom.. I’m a cool Mom!”

You gotta love Regina’s Mom, haha.

5. “Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know! Oh, God love ya.”

Here’s another one from Regina’s Mom, aka the “cool” Mom. Maybe a tad bit too cool however.

6. “She doesn’t even go here!”

This whole scene is just hilarious!

7. “It’s like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain. Well… they can tell when it’s raining.”

Another classic line by the one and only Karen Smith.

8. “One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome.”

Apparently just about everyone loves and admires Regina George. Maybe a little too much?

9. “Made out with a hot dog? Oh my God that was one time!”

LOL. Just LOL. Nothing more for this one.

10. “Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina George.”

Last but not least, the line about everyone being personally victimized by Regina George. One of the BEST scenes in the movie!

Oh, "Mean Girls." I can go on and on about this movie. Not only is it hilarious, but it also has many life long valuable lessons. It definitely will always remain one of my faves!

From Your Site Articles