10 Of The Best Meals In A Mug

Meal mugs are a great way to make a meal that's both cost effective and easy. Whether you're a college student looking for something quick and easy, or just wanting to limit your portion sizes, meal mugs are a great alternative. Here are 10 delicious meal mug recipes that'll make you come back for more.

1. Chicken Pot Pie

Tastemade

A classic comfort food dish, this simple recipe makes cute, individual chicken pot pies that are to die for.

2. Spinach Ricotta Lasagna

Healthy Nibbles and Bits

Ready in only 15 minutes, this lasagna dish is perfect for days when you're craving a bit of comfort food. All you need to make this dish is a microwave and mug, it's that easy.

3. Fettuccine Alfredo

BakingMischief

This quick and easy pasta dish makes a great weekend meal that's fabulously cheesy. With a combined prep and cook time of 20 minutes, this fettuccine alfredo is a great alternative to an involved meal.

4. Banana Bread

Tiphero

Looking to crave your sweet tooth? Look no further than this banana bread in a mug. Incredibly easy to make and super moist, this banana bread recipe is to die for, and makes for a great late night snack when you've got the midnight munchies.

5. Pesto Chicken

Sweet Peas and Saffron

A healthy and lean option, this chicken pesto in a mug is a great option for a weekend meal or a lunch on the go! With healthy ingredients such as spinach and cherry tomatoes, this healthy meal is tasty and can be made in under 10 minutes.

6. Omelette

DashingDish

This has gotta be the easiest breakfast meal ever. It takes under 5 minutes to make this omelette, which includes basic seasonings and 2 eggs.

7. Nutella Mug Cake

TamileeTips

Who Doesn't Love Nutella? Better yet, who doesn't love Nutella in a cake that takes 5 minutes to make! Full instructions on tammileetips.

8. Instant Mac & Cheese

The View From Great Island

No mug recipe list would be complete without the tried and true mac & cheese. This recipe makes creamy macaroni in an instant.

9. Pizza in a Mug

Bigger Bolder Baking

This homemade pizza in a microwave is to die for. This pizza recipe is a great option for a small, quick meal.

10. Double Chocolate Chip Brownie

Inspired Taste

The recipe you've all been waiting for- the brownie in a mug. This chocolate chip brownie in a mug is so good it's dangerous- there's no easier way to consume your weight in chocolate than this recipe.