We can all universally agree that the "old" Disney Channel was just the highlight of our childhood but what shows are the best of the best? As the years go by, more and more Disney shows arrive but we grow older and we tend to hate on the newer ones. Is it fair? Yes these new shows can never compare to the old ones. To bring you back to memory lane, I decided to compile a small list of some of my favorite ones. Here are my favorites in order.

1. Austin & Ally

Watching this show as a kid, I absolutely loved it. I thought the concept was really interesting and fun and I shipped Austin and Ally so hard it was literally an obsession. When I look back at it now, it is not as award winning as I thought it was and definitely cringe at times but it's still a cute and wholesome show.

2. That's So Raven

Not going to lie, the sequel is actually tolerable but the original is much better. This show made me wish I had psychic visions.

3. Hannah Montana

As much as I love and adore Miley Cyrus (or in this case Miley Stewart), I really miss Hannah. She was truly the artist of our generation.

4. Wizards Of Waverly Place

Not a big Selena Gomez fan but this was her most iconic role by far. Alex Russo was meant to be the family wizard. Sorry Justin and Max!

5. Sonny With A Chance

I was obsessed with this one too. I just thought a small town making it into the entertainment business was just so inspiring and I miss this show but not the sequel So Random. It just wasn't the same without Demi.

6. Kim Possible

She was like the modern day 2000s Rosie the Riveter. A true badass and icon to young girls. I'm intrigued by the live movie but we all expect it to be awful.

7. The Suite Life of Zach and Cody

The iconic twin brothers are now in their 20's and thriving with success. We all expected it, didn't we?

8. Shake It Up

All of us wanted to have a friendship as awesome as Rocky and CeCe's.

9. Jonas

Nick is married, Kevin has an adorable family and Joe is engaged. That sentence just ruined your childhood.

10. Ant Farm

A bunch of middle schoolers going to a high school as a part of a special gifted program? Seems alright to me.