10 Benefits Of Owning A Fitbit

10 Benefits Of Owning A Fitbit

Who doesn't want a fit best friend to motivate you 24/7?

25665
10 Benefits Of Owning A Fitbit
www.fitbit.com

Fitbits are the biggest fitness tracker out there right now. And nothing compares to hitting 10,000 steps. Don't you agree?

1. Nothing feels better than reaching your step goal. When your wrist starts vibrating, it's (almost) like you won the lottery.

2. You'll sleep more. It makes you realize you really don't need to lay in bed and watch episodes of Hawaii Five O because that's valuable sleep time. Gotta meet my goal.

3. You literally never take it off. Never. Just to shower and charge it (which you do when you're sitting, so you don't miss tracking any activity).

4. "Friendly" competition keeps you movin'. The fact you can challenge your friends on who gets the most steps is the best and worst thing to happen, especially if you're competitive. You'll walk around your house like a madman just to get those last 200 steps (Thanks Ashley).

5. When you do take it off and forget to wear it, life is over (but kinda). That's thousands of steps. So many floors. Gone.

6. You are more aware. Seeing stats of how many calories you're burning, how much activity you're getting, your quality of sleep, how much activity your friends are getting, etc. opens your eyes. I've been sleeping better because instead of falling asleep to Netflix (which, can people actually do?) I listen to a boring podcast that knocks me out in a few minutes.

7. You don't have to remember to log workouts, this thing somehow knows what kind of workout you do and tracks that too. Unreal.

8. Eight-hour workdays go so much faster. Taking two, five-minute breaks and walking around the building, up and down the stairs, or maybe around the block not only adds steps, but gets you away from a computer and gives you more energy and focus on work.

9. (If you have one with heart rate) You get more out of your workouts. You can see if your heart rate was in fat burn, cardio or peak mode, so you can see if you're pushing yourself hard enough, or if you need to change it up.

10. It's a one stop shop. One app where you can track your water intake, what you eat, your workouts, sleep, heart rate, weight, distance traveled, and more. Instead of going between apps to stay on top of your fitness regime, it's all in one place. Convenient, simple, and fast.

With Spring Break right around the corner, why not give up a few hungover brunches and weekend trips to the bars and invest in a new best fit friend? You won't regret it (I promise).