10 Benefits Of Video Games

10 Benefits Of Video Games

Free Online Games

26
10 Benefits Of Video Games

Gaming both video and computer has become more than a fad, it is a part of life. First generation video game players have now become adult and carry their passion to adulthood. Parents and teachers worry about games having negative effects on children and a great deal has been written about games leading to violent behavior and addiction. However, all is not negative about gaming, studies by leading researchers have shown that video and computer games have many benefits:

1. Games help children who are ill or have injuries. Absorption in a game distracts the mind from pain and discomfort. Many hospitals are encouraging children and others undergoing painful treatments to play games.

2. Griffiths a professor at Nottingham University wrote in a medical journal that playing Sbobet could help children with attention deficit disorders. Research indicates that the children could gain social skills.

3. Many medical departments are using computer games as a form of physiotherapy. Games help people who are recovery from physical injuries gain motor skills and coordination too.

4. Video games and computer games are known to improve hand-eye co-ordination and help players gain many skills.

5. Games induce decision making and tech players to think on their feet.

6. Games create team players and hone social skills too.

7. Games are known to enhance creativity and inculcate a taste for graphics, design and technology.

8. Many games improve language and math skills as players have to move at a great speed along with the heroes of the game.

9. Video and computer games help children gain self confidence and many games are based on history, city building, and governance and so on. Such games indirectly teach children about aspects of life on earth.

10. Games teach players problem solving, motivation, and cognitive skills. Most games inspire players to strive and reach more difficult levels presenting challenges at each stage.

Gaming video or computers has positive as well as negative effects. Anything in moderation is not a problem. Parents and children need to be able to decide how much gaming is permissible and what kind of gaming. Parents must teach their children what is good and what is bad. Gaming is like any other activity in life, too much hamburger or pizza can be harmful too.

The world of gaming is constantly changing. The internet is replete with articles and tips written by experts on gaming, benefits, and disadvantages, it is important to be informed parents and game players. Read up on games and learn how to choose games that are beneficial. Know what your child is doing at all times. Place your trust in your child but ensure that he or she is able to gauge accurately right from wrong.