10 Beauty Products I'm Taking With Me Into 2018

The best of the best for beauty.

452
Jamie Street

Beauty companies have taken the world by storm in 2017. Every week there were new launches, PR boxes coming out, and YouTube videos made by some of your favorite artists. With so much makeup coming out, it is hard to pinpoint your favorites and test them out for yourself without spending a mini-fortune at Sephora or Ulta. Here are some of my must-have beauty products that I am taking with me into 2018.

1. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

This was really the launch of the year. This is the MOST full-coverage but not cakey concealer on the market, and I even heard that Tarte is coming out with a Shape Tape Foundation because of all the success of the concealer! I can't wait to try it. You can pick up Shape Tape exclusively at Ulta or Ulta Online .

2. Laura Mercier Foundation

This is my go-to foundation for a night out or just all day wear. Laura Mercier has really stepped up their game, and if you are looking for a long-wear, full coverage foundation to splurge on, this is it. You can find it at Sephora or Online .

3. Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette By Anastasia Beverly Hills

This is my holy grail eyeshadow palette for traveling! It has so many different eye looks to choose from, and it is compact so it fits easily in my suitcase! I love it! You can get it from Sephora or Ulta.

4. Brushes by Morphe

Morphe Brushes are amazing quality and they are so budget friendly! I swear, I only use these and brushes from ELF because you don't need anything else! You can also use beauty-influencer codes at checkout to save some cash! You can find them at Morphe's online store, Morphe stores on the West coast, and they are coming to Ulta soon!

5. Butter Bronzer by Physicians Formula

This bronzer is what dreams are made of, I'm telling you. If you can't afford the infamous Hoola Bronzer from Benefit cosmetics, this one is a total dupe! I found mine at Ulta but you can also find it at most drugstores and Target/Walmart. Plus- It smells like vacation!

6. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Concealer 225 Color Correction Palette

If you have discoloration on your face like I do, this palette is for you! It has a green, purple, peach, and yellow shade for all your skin needs! I love it! Make sure to check it out at Ulta or drugstores.

7. L'Oreal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara

Okay, L'Oreal really slayed the affordable makeup game this past year. This is the all-time best mascara I have ever tried, and it is SO affordable! This is a must-have for everyone who wants to slay their makeup! You can find it at Ulta or the drugstore.

8. Ofra Cosmetics X NikkieTutorials Highlighter Trio - Everglow

Talk about blinding goals. NikkieTutorials teamed up with Ofra this past year and created this beautiful highlighter trio! You can also buy all the colors individually, and I highly recommend them! You can find it at Ulta or the Ofra website.

9. Colourpop Lippie Stix

Colourpop makes incredible and affordable makeup, with their best sellers being eyeshadow and lip products. I love the Colourpop Lippie Stix so much because they are lightweight and they come in some amazing and fun colors! Check them out on their website!

10. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder- Translucent

This is a holy-grail, do-or-die setting powder for me. I have been using this for a very long time now and it never fails to keep my makeup on my face all day! It keeps my oily prone skin in place for as long as I want it to! Check it out at Sephora or the Laura Mercier Website.