Open Photography Contest For Any And All People
Lifestyles

You Don't Want To Skip This Special Photography Contest, And Here's Why

Not only can you win cash, you'll be supporting the Forest Grove Special Education Program!

95
Hochatime

What's better than the great outdoors?

Snapping a picture of it on your iPhone or with your Nikon super cool "I'm a real photographer" type camera and entering it into a CASH PRIZE photo contest! 1st place winners will receive the grand prize of $50, 2nd place will receive $25, and 3rd place will receive $15!

What's even better than that?

All entry fees serve as a donation to the Forest Grove School special education program!

So not only by entering this contest are you giving yourself a chance to win some cold hard cash, you are also sharing beautiful pieces of wildlife and nature with others AND most importantly providing a child in the special education program the tools that they need to be successful in the upcoming school year!

Forest Grove is a small K-8 school in rural,southeastern Oklahoma and is very much so in need of funds for its community of students, particularly the special education program. This contest was created to shed light on the best photography entered and to provide the special education department with much needed resources.

So, how do you enter?

Simple!

You can enter up to THREE of your personal photos for judging. Each entry costs $5 (A maximum of $15 for an entry fee).Your entries must be mailed to Forest Grove School with your name, phone number, and mailing address written on the back.

Entries can be mailed to the address below and will be accepted until August 1, 2018! Please include your entry fee with your photos!

FOREST GROVE SCHOOL

ATTN: VISTA OFFICE

PO BOX 60

GARVIN, OK 74736

We can't wait to see your skills, submit your wildlife and nature photos today!

Don't want to enter any photos, but would love to help the special education department? Donations are also very much appreciated!

Also, if you'd like to help, but cannot do so at the moment, simply spreading the word is helping more than you know.

Thank you for being a participant in a child's education!