If you missed the gloriousness that was the three seasons of MTV's "Faking It," you're REALLY missing out. 'Faking It' (MTV's greatest achievement in my opinion) starred Rita Volk and Katie Stevens in the roles they were born to play. As two teenage girls who pretend to be a couple for popularity... what could possibly go wrong? Through all the chaos of their plan backfiring, Amy proves to be a diamond in the rough.
If you agree with these 10 things, you are 100% Amy Raudenfeld...
1. You HATE everything.Giphy
Like, honestly everything. It's all stupid.
2. You're extremely bad at flirting...Giphy
It's a tragedy, but ya know someone has to be bad so the rest look even better! Or... something like that. Right?
3. And socializing in general is a no go.Giphy
It's not for everyone. Some of us just prefer to be alone on the couch watching reruns on tv.
4. You tell it like it is.Giphy
There's no time for sugar coating. There are things to hate and people to avoid. Just gotta rip off the bandaid and be done with it.
5. You're generally bad at understanding your life.Giphy
We're all a little confused... But it's fine. Maybe we just haven't found our person yet.
6. People describe you as 'fiercely loyal'.Giphy
Your friends are your life, and you'd do just about anything for them. Even if it means stepping out of your comfort zone.
7. Your heart makes a lot of your decisions.Giphy
It generally gets you hurt, but the heart wants what the heart wants. And someday you're hoping you'll find someone who won't hurt you.
8. You love with all your heart.Giphy
You fall, and you fall hard, which sometimes means you get really hurt.
9. You're super snarky.Giphy
You see the value in sass and sarcasm. You know how to throw down with the rest of them, and sometimes that's exactly what's necessary.
10. You're always okay being you.Giphy
Whatever that means. You're not 100% sure where you are yet, but you know how to live your true life and do what makes you happy.
Faking It may have died, but Amy Raudenfeld is a gift that keeps on giving.
- Faking It on MTV.ca ›
- 'Faking It': What Would Have Happened Karmy | Hollywood Reporter ›
- Faking It | Official Trailer (Season 1) | MTV - YouTube ›
- 'Faking It' canceled; Carter Covington interview | Hollywood Reporter ›
- Calvin Harris - Faking It (Official Audio) ft. Kehlani, Lil Yachty ... ›
- Faking It (TV Series 2014–2016) - IMDb ›
- Faking It (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia ›