A Definitive Ranking Of All 4 Seasons

A Definitive Ranking Of All 4 Seasons

This is the only ranking that makes sense.

2229
A Definitive Ranking Of All 4 Seasons

All four seasons have something about them that makes them great and something about them that makes them awful. However, there are a few seasons that are just better than the others. Maybe you have a different opinion on where the seasons should land, but honestly, this is the only ranking that makes sense.

4. Summer

Sorry Summer lovers, but this is by far the worst season. I literally feel like my skin is melting anytime I step outside. Sure Summer is great as a kid with no school. However, once you grow up and get a job you begin to realize that that is the only thing about summer that was good.

The only truly good thing about Summer is getting to swim in the ocean/pool. Which you should ask yourself if the only enjoyable activity is sitting in cold water, is Summer really that enjoyable?

3. Spring

Now we get to the acceptable seasons. Spring is pretty nice most of the time. It rains for the first half of the season, which is fine by me, because who does not love rain?

However, when that rain becomes tornadoes is when Spring becomes an issue. Spring is also beautiful with all of the different blooming flowers. Spring also is the time when allergies run rampant and everyone gets sick, so maybe it isn't too enjoyable.

2. Winter

I know this is a divisive opinion because some people really hate this season. Hear me out though. Sledding, making snowmen, and drinking cocoa are activities all ages can enjoy.

Not only that, but Winter creates some of the most beautiful times of the year. Plus there is just something about that holiday spirit that puts everyone in a good mood. Winter only does one wrong and that is ice. When the ice hits the ground, and the roads become slippery it can ruin a whole day.

1. Fall

Fall literally can do no wrong. It is the best weather of the year, no humidity and a cool wind that isn't too brisk. Fall has all of the things a season needs: the holiday spirit of Winter, the median weather of Spring, and it is definitely the prettiest season with all of the changing colors. If you disagree with my top pick you are wrong, just simply wrong.