10 John Mulaney Quotes

10 John Mulaney Quotes That Would Make Even JJ Bittenbinder Crack A  Smile

John Mulaney is the comedian we all need right now.

454

If you have been living under a rock, John Mulaney is one of the best comedians you will find. Whether you know him from his Saturday Night Live days, his stand up shows, or from his newest project Big Mouth, you know that he is one of the funniest guys around.

1. When He Spoke On Cancelling Plans

"In terms of instant relief cancelling plans is like heroin."

2. Looking Back On Being 17

"I look back on being 17 and think, Oh my God, how did I not die?"

3. When He Talked About Doing Stuff

"The more you do stuff, the better you get at dealing with how you still fail at it a lot of the time."

4. On Being A Kid

"I have a lot of stories about being a kid because it was the last time I was interesting."

5. On Crazy Relatives

"You all have a relative who is an expert even though they really don't know what they're talking about."

6. Clapping Back At Know It Alls

"Just cause you're accurate doesn't mean you're interesting."

7. Describing What College Life Is Like

"I am very small, and I have no money, so you can understand the kind of stress that I am under."

8. Commenting On Crazy People

"Crazy people are like that. They have unlimited crazy currency. The things they say mean nothing to them, but they mean everything to me."

9. On Not Doing Things

"It's 100% easier not to do things than to do them."

10. On Being Nervous

"Am I going to be nervous? I've been nervous for thirty five years."