Hello 2020, A Year Full Of ___.

Hello 2020, A Year Full Of ___.

2019 has finally passed, and personally I think this year went by so so fast. As we grow up, time becomes more of a measurement that seems to get faster and faster each passing minute, each year. The Year 2020 is finally here and we need to take advantage of it, and make the start of the decade, the best one yet.

67
Hello 2020, A Year Full Of ___.

Coming into a new year can be scary because you do not what you want to change about yourself (which, you should not have to change yourself just because it is a new year, that ain't it sis). New year, does not mean new me. We give ourselves this false idea that we need to be different coming into the new year. This idea and logic does not make sense, why do we do this as we set up unrealistic changes in our lives. If you really want to fix or change something about yourself you can do it at any point of the year.

For me, 2019 was a year full of growth. I had tough times and went through hardships that taught me how to handle situations and learn from such circumstances. However, 2019 was also full of memories, laughter, happiness, and new friendships. I would not change a single thing about this past year because it has allowed me to develop into the woman I am today.

This year, 2020 will be a year full of stability. I want to hold myself accountable for maintaining a schedule and not allowing myself to make excuses for not completing a task in a day. I want to have stable relationships, friendships, and of course, constant stable love for myself.

So yes, a new year does not mean new me, it means improving myself in areas that I want to improve in. Nothing more, nothing less, just all me. Find what your 2020 year will be full of.

Yes, just like 2019, you will grow and experience challenges that will influence who you become in future years, but 2020 is also another year full of opportunities and great things to come in the making, you just need to focus in and look for it.

What is your 2020 going to be full of?

- Self-love?

-Respect for yourself?

- Learning forgiveness?

-To stop procrastinating?

- Self-worth?

- Learning when to walk away?

- Accomplishing goals?

- Becoming more outgoing?

- Working Hard?

- Forming a stronger relationship with your faith?

- Doing something out of the ordinary?

Whatever your goal may be, give it all you got! You mentioned this resolution this upcoming year in order to become and feel like the best version of yourself, don't let your mentalities and insecurities get in your way. Let 2020 be your best year yet full of self-improvement.

You got this! Just keep your head up and breathe.