The Zoomr Podcast Is The Perfect Getaway For All Gen-Zer's

My friends and I have created a podcast and we'd appreciate if you all checked it out!

7
Glenn Song

While we're all stuck at home and attending Zoom University, what are some things you all have done to feel productive? Maybe you've learned an instrument, or you've learned how to grow vegetables from your own garden. Maybe you've just watched YouTube or movies and played video games all day (... like I did). I, along with my good friends ever since middle school, have decided to channel our energy for gaming into something a little more productive (and less rage inducing too).

Ever since middle school, we engaged in daily conversations with one another through applications like Skype and Discord. While we gamed too (of course), sometimes we wanted to just sit back and just chill. After years and years of this becoming a daily activity, we would always be intrigued after finding ourselves conversing about literally anything you could possibly imagine. One second we'll talk about cucumbers, and then the next minute we'll be wondering what in the world rhymes with "hug me." We've become so engrained in each other's lives and it's hard to stay off the radar from these goons. One thing that will always stick with me is when one of my friends said, "I feel like if we were to have our own podcast, people would find our conversations to be genuinely interesting." While the idea of a podcast seemed cool and all, it never came to reality. Until recently.

You may be wondering, "Why in the world is it called "Zoomr"?" All of us were born in the same year and that year groups us into Generation-Z. We're either referred to as "Gen-Z'ers" or "Zoomers", which is exactly where our name derived from. Basically, we thought removing the "e" would make us ten-times cooler (and a different podcast has that name so...). Just like our daily conversations, our podcast doesn't stick to one topic and every episode will be different. You name it, we'll most likely talk about it. But of course, all of our opinions and experiences are from the lens of a "zoomer." If you're interested in five clueless "zoomers" acting like they know what they're talking about, then our podcast is the perfect place to be!

Check us out on Spotify, YouTube, and Apple Podcasts as well! If anyone wants to send us suggestions for topic ideas, email us at podcastzoomr@gmail.com! We'd appreciate any support, and we'd very much appreciate it if you'd check us out, thank you!!