Zoom University...Another Semester Down

Zoom University...Another Semester Down

If you had another semester on Zoom U, give yourself some credit.

17
Zoom University...Another Semester Down
Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash

We did it! We survived another semester of classes on Zoom University.

Some of you may be thinking, how did we do that? The days just seem to go on for forever.

I don't know about you, but I unfortunately had all of my classes on Zoom this past semester.

If you're in the same boat as me, this semester consisted of waking up later than my alarm, turning on my computer right before the start of class, seeing my face in my computer, and then turning my camera off immediately.

Yes, the days were very repetitive.

I never in a hundred years thought I'd miss running to class halfway across campus every day. I especially never thought I'd be here, logging onto my computer for school every day when I go to a school with one of the best college campuses ever!

This whole semester was a battle between getting my Zoom to operate, and trying to understand what the professors were saying about when assignments were actually due.

But, ah. I can take a sigh of relief. This semester is finally wrapping up, and I could not be happier!

I survived another semester of Zoom.

It was weird, it was an adjustment. Five online classes? That is why I am giving myself credit.

So, if you also thought going to Zoom U every day was a struggle, you got through it! You did it.

Pat yourself on the back and take a breather. Relax when you're on winter break. You, and all the other college students, definitely deserve it.

Give yourself some credit. We had to learn how to learn in a whole different way. That deserves some recognition.