If The 12 Zodiac Signs Were Portrayed By 6-Second Vines

"It is Wednesday, my dudes." - Leo

1447
Jimmy Here / YouTube

So here's my third Vine article, and I wanted to do another one because it gives me an excuse to watch Vine compilations all day! So here it is, zodiac signs as Vines. I hope it makes you laugh as much as I did!

1. Aries

Aries are known for standing up for what they believe in, just like this woman!

2. Taurus

Tauruses are big on security and getting their job done, just like these cops are doing with a little bit more fun!

3. Gemini

Geminis are very fun-loving and all about communication!

4. Cancer

Cancers are very in touch with their feelings. If only they could have helped this pigeon :(

5. Leo

Leos are all about self-expression, and that's all I have to say about this one.

6. Virgo

One of Virgos' traits is attention to detail! This guy seems to have that.

7. Libra

Libras are incredibly charming and romantic. This one screams romance!

8. Scorpio

Scorpios are very intuitive.

9. Sagittarius

Sagittarius signs are very big-hearted and know what people need, like maybe some milk.

10. Capricorn

Capricorns are known for their patience in dealing with things.

11. Aquarius

Aquariuses are very friendly, and they want to make other people smile!

12. Pisces

Pisces can be very sensitive, so do not disrespect them!

I hope you enjoyed and have a fantastic week!

Song of the Week: "Never Be the Same" - Camila Cabello