If The Zodiac Signs Were Bob's Burger's Characters

We've related to them all at one point.

713
Fox

We all do it. We can't help ourselves when we see a horoscope or zodiac-related post. Despite knowing ourselves for, well, our entire lives, we still thrive off of these posts that tell us a little more about ourselves. Whether you believe in Zodiac signs stereotypes, or not, it's always fun to see how you are described. Now, when you combine a zodiac post with the never-ending humor of Bob's Burgers characters, you just can't go wrong! To classify the signs I will be receiving information about the signs from www.horoscope.com to ensure that all traits are sourced from the same place. Enjoy!

1. Aries: Mr. Fischoeder

March 21st to April 19th

Just like Fischoeder, Aries can be described as eager, dynamic, quick, and competitive.

2. Taurus: Tina Belcher

April 20th to May 20th

Very much like Tina, Taurus is described as sensual, strong, dependable, and creative.

3. Gemini: Gene Belcher

May 21st to June 20th

Gemini is known to be expressive, curious, versatile, and kind, which fits Gene perfectly.

4. Cancer: Linda Belcher

June 21st to July 22nd

Linda is very intuitive, sentimental, compassionate, and protective, just like Cancers!

5. Leo: Louise Belcher

July 23rd to August 22nd

This may be the most fitting one, yet! Leos are described as fiery, self-assured, outgoing, and dramatic. Nothing describes Louise better!

6. Virgo: Mort

August 23rd to September 22nd

Mort is the perfect example of someone who is loyal, analytical, practical, and gentle.

7. Libra: Gretchen

September 23rd to October 22nd

Libras are known to be social, fair-minded, diplomatic, and gracious.

8. Scorpio: Teddy

October 23rd to November 21st

Like Teddy, Scorpio is seen as brave, stubborn, resourceful, and passionate.

9. Sagittarius: Nat the Limo Driver

November 22nd to December 21st

Sagittarius is usually known as extroverted, optimistic, funny, and generous, just like Nat.

10. Capricorn: Edith Cranwinkle

December 22nd to January 19th

Like Edith, and tbh most of our elders, Capricorns, are serious, independent, disciplined, and tenacious.

11. Aquarius: Gayle

December 22nd to February 18th

Just like Gayle, Aquarius is primarily deep, imaginative, original and uncompromising.

12. Pisces: Mickey

February 19th to March 20th

Mickey, like Pisces, can be described as affectionate, empathetic, wise, and artistic.