The Zodiac Signs As Christmas Movies

The Zodiac Signs As Christmas Movies

Read to find out what Christmas movie you are as told by your Zodiac Sign

451
The Zodiac Signs As Christmas Movies

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and Christmas movies are here to remind us of this! But which movie matches your zodiac sign?

Aries- "Christmas Vacation"

People who are born under the Aries zodiac sign are ambitious and impulsive people. In this comedic Christmas classic, Clark Griswold attempts to have the perfect Christmas but finds himself getting stuck in the worst situations. His failures are always directly connected to his impulsive, blind optimism which result in comedic happenings that you would not want to be in yourself. Being a fire sign, an Aries also has a fiery temper at times which could come out almost out of nowhere. Clark Griswold is the embodiment of an Aries and although the Christmas experienced by the Griswolds isn't exactly one you'd want to experience yourself, it's undeniably fun and exciting, just like an Aries.

Taurus- "Christmas With The Kranks" 

People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are known for being relaxed and drawn to comfort and luxury. "Christmas with the Kranks" is a Christmas movie that any Taurus could relate to because skipping Christmas to go on a cruise is a total Taurus move. People born under this sign could also be seen as stubborn, yet loyal. Throughout the whole ordeal of this movie Luther and Nora Krank refuse to give in to their Christmas obsessed neighbors until their daughter calls to celebrate Christmas with them. People born under this sign are able to put aside their own comfort when it means staying loyal to their friends and family. Still, a Taurus would absolutely trade the stress of Christmas for a cruise on the Carribean any day of the week.

Gemini- "The Year Without a Santa Claus"

People born under the Gemini zodiac sign often times have two personalities being that their symbol is the twins. The Miser Brothers are two characters from this movie that a Gemini could especially relate to. Whether you're feeling hot and steamy or cold and icy, a Gemini has related to both of these characters at one point or another. "The Year Without a Santa Claus" is the perfect Christmas classic for the fun and sociable Gemini to watch.

Cancer- "Love Actually"

Cancers are one of the most emotional of the zodiac signs. This movie embodies the Cancer as it is heartfelt and sometimes heartwrenching to watch. "Love Actually" tells the story of several relationships during the magical but, sometimes sad time of Christmas. This Christmas movie is a little corny at times but, leave it to a Cancer to look past that bc they love a good cry. A Cancer will empathize with every character in this movie, which could seem exhausting, but this sign is used to being emotional.

Leo- "Elf"

Leos are known for being extremely optimistic and cheerful just like our favorite non-elf, Buddy, from the beloved Christmas movie "Elf". Even in the worst situations, a Leo will make you believe everything is peaches and cream (or spaghetti and chocolate sauce). They are also one of the friendliest of the zodiac signs, so you can bet they can and will make a friend in a mail room or at a mall. It's all in the name, Buddy. This sign is also incredibly courageous, so leave it to a Leo to help Santa fly his sleigh and save Christmas. If you're a Leo this movie will satisfy the intense joy you feel this time of the year.

Virgo- "Miracle on 34th Street"

Virgos are the most practical of the zodiac signs. They might relate to the character of Susan Walker. Susan Walker is a practical and skeptical young girl who does not believe in Santa. That is until the real Santa arrives at Macy's. Virgos could relate to this film as often times they were the kid who stopped believing in Santa early, because "it just wasn't possible". "Miracle on 34th Street" is the perfect watch to fill even the most pragmatic Virgo with Christmas wonder.

Libra- "The Holiday"

Libras are known for having the most intense crushes and are in love with love. This movie is perfect for the Libra as it's a romantic comedy with a heart and not only tells the story of one love story but two. In "The Holiday" two lonely women switch homes for the Holiday season and find love in an unexpected place. Libras feel a need for things to be harmonious so while the beginning of this movie might be frustrating for them to watch, they will love the happily ever after that concludes this Christmas movie. However, a Libra might begin to avidly search for a house to stay in over the Holidays after watching this movie.

Scorpio- "A Christmas Story"

Stubborn and Passionate, people born under the Scorpio zodiac sign could definitely relate to Ralphie's character in "A Christmas Story". Ralphie wants a Red Ryder BB gun more than anything and is determined to get one for Christmas. A Scorpio would stop at nothing to get their dream Christmas gift from Santa, even if every adult thinks otherwise. Although Ralphie is passionate about his Christmas gift he can also come off as the shier of the Parker brothers. A Scorpio would admire how dedicated Ralphie is in the Holiday classic "A Christmas Story".

Sagittarius- "Home Alone"

If there is one sign that doesn't mind fending for themselves and being independent, it has to be a Sagittarius. Must like Kevin McCallister, people born under this zodiac sign relish in being on their own, while their creative thinking and a keen sense of adventure would ensure that no robbers would break and enter their home. Kevin is also a good person who easily makes friends in the unlikeliest of places much like a Sagittarius. "Home Alone" would be a relatable and satisfying watch for the Sagittarius.

Capricorn- "The Polar Express"

Being a natural rule follower, a Capricorn might be hesitant to get on the Polar Express just like the little boy in the film. "The Polar Express" is a movie that follows a young boy and his adventure on a magic train to the North Pole. Though this seems like the trip of a lifetime, the boy is skeptical throughout the movie just like a Capricorn would be. This movie also focuses on the core values of friendship and Capricorns are one of the most loyal of the Zodiac signs. Grab some hot chocolate and cuddle up as you watch this magical movie.

Aquarius- "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"

Whether you are a reindeer with a red nose that lights up or an elf who is passionate about dentistry, people born under the zodiac sign of Aquarius don't care if you think they are strange or weird. Aquariuses follow their own path and are very individualistic people, much like Rudolph, Hermey the Elf, and all the misfit toys. though sometimes stubborn, we love Aquariuses for their uniqueness and applaud them for following the beat of their own drum.

Pisces- "It's a Wonderful Life"

People born under the zodiac sign Pisces tend to be very emotional people that become subject to plenty of self-reflection. This movie is the perfect watch for a Pisces because people under this sign can often forget how important they truly are. This Christmas classic tells the story of George Bailey who is about to take his life when he is visited by his guardian angel. He is reminded of what the world would be like if he did not exist. This movie is the perfect watch for a Pisces as they love a good cry and this movie could serve as a healthy reminder to them that they do, in fact, matter.