If The Zodiac Signs Were Breakfast Foods

A Scorpio has a very hard outside (bread) but deep down a passionate person (toppings).
1617

Zodiac signs tell a lot about a person. It can say anything from a horoscope to your strengths all the way to what sign your soulmate should be. People are either very serious about zodiac signs and check their horoscope daily, or could care less. Personally, I agree with all things zodiac and am a sucker for some horoscopes or anything sign related. Below is a list of breakfast foods each sign is or in other words, the food they should eat.

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Scrambled Eggs- Aries are courageous leaders with a concern for others well being. With that being said, they are scrambled eggs because it is a main breakfast dish but also compliments the other sides that go with it such as sausage or fruit.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Crêpe- People who are a Taurus love romance and beauty. They are also known as the "harvester of the fruits of labor" sign. A Crêpe is a perfect match for a Taurus because they are always very sweet and beautiful but can be a bit tangy sometimes.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Cereal- This sign is very versatile and open to change and new beginnings. There are so many kinds of different cereals to pick from which is exactly what a Gemini is and needs.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Pancake- This sign is very compassionate and sympathetic towards others. A pancake is easy to share which would be great for a Cancer. Cancer's can also be very emotional and pancakes can be very forgiving of that. You always have the choice of one pancake or a whole stack!

Leo (July 23-August 22)

French Toast- The most dominant sign needs the most dominant breakfast food. French toast has a very clear cut taste which is very leadership like. There is also lots of syrup on french toast which is very fitting for a Leo. Leo's often get judged very fast but are very sweet deep down.

Virgo (August 23- September 22)

Quiche- A virgo always pays attention to detail. In order to make a perfect quiche, you must pay attention to detail. There are many layers to Virgo's just like a quiche(crust,egg,and toppings).

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Cinnamon Roll- A libra is very balanced and values partnership. In order to have a good cinnamon roll, one most have enough frosting for it not to be dry, but not too much for it to be too sweet. A Cinnamon roll is also easy to share with a significant other.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

Breakfast Sandwich with Hot Sauce- A scorpio has a very hard outside(bread) but deep down a passionate person(toppings). Scorpios are very decisive and assertive. When one orders a breakfast sandwich they always know which toppings to get. A sandwich with hot sauce is only made for people with a certain edge and determination to them.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Smoothie- A sagittarius is always on the go which is why smoothie is perfect, easy to carry! A sagittarius is always very happy and energetic as well, like a smoothie with some protein powder added in.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19)

Oatmeal- A Capricorn is very independent. They also value simple goals and the need for family and tradition. Oatmeal is perfect for them because it can be bland but also very tasty at the same time. Who doesn't love a good bowl of oatmeal from time to time?

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

Bagel with Cream Cheese- At first an Aquarius can come off as not approachable or unfriendly but once you get to know them you know they value friendship. They are also very spiritual and carefree. A bagel is very forgiving and hard to mess up. An aquarius is also very eccentric which is where the cream cheese comes into play. There are many kinds of cream cheese flavors from peach cobbler to bacon ranch, most flavors are very unconventional.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Muffin- A Pisces often values the idea of being alone. They put a lot of trust into people but are still very fearful people. A muffin is normally eaten alone and doesn't have many toppings. In order to make a muffin one must be very trusting it will rise in the oven, but it doesn't always rise correctly.