Report this Content
"BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, you make my heart go ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM!" - Proto Zoa
What a stellar movie. If you weren't born in the 1990's there is a good chance you don't know what I am talking about. Birthed alongside movies such as "Lizzie McGuire," "Lifesize," and "Model Behavior," "Zenon" is sometimes forgotten and pushed aside. But true fans know the real victor. Here are a few reasons why Zenon should be considered the best movie ever made (other than the fact that she's my supernova girl).
1. Zenon knew how to rock the mini buns way before Miley did.
2. Zenon and her friends were rocking crop tops and sequins casually. Casual.
3. She made mistakes, but she described them in really cool ways.
4. Greg (from Earth).
5. Greg and that awkward kiss (cringe).
6. Raven Symone, the queen of Disney Channel at the time, was her BFF.
7. She helped Commander Plank find love so he would get off of everyone's back.
8. And finally, because she's proto zoa's SUPERNOVAGIRL!
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.