Top 4 Halloween YouTubers

Top 4 YouTubers That Will Have You Wishing Halloween Was All Year Round

They'll have you spooked senseless very soon!

252

With Halloween just around the corner, video-creators are either starting their video planning or are already ahead of the game. As a Halloween fanatic, spine-chilling videos are my favorite thing ever to watch. Whether it be conspiracy theories, scary storytelling or urban legends, if you have those kinds of videos on your Youtube channel then I will be subscribing. Here are some channels that I recommend if you are just like me:

1. Courtney Semple.

I have been watching Courtney since she started her Youtube account and let me just say it was the best choice of my life. She is one of the most interesting and entertaining people out there. Her channel is very versatile. She is a Youtuber who has a video for any personality type. She has beauty videos, comedic videos, most importantly paranormal videos and many more. They range from talking about personal experiences that she had from a ghost named 'T' to Ouija board videos, Dark Web videos (see video above) to scary story telling.

She also does something that I've never seen Youtuber's do which is actually telling her watchers scary experiences. She gets them from pretty much every social media app. She is very active with her followers and befriends them making that one of the many reasons why she is my personal favorite Youtuber.

2. Brittyy44.

Another unique Youtuber who's WHOLE channel is dedicated to the creepy paranormal stories. She has true stories of serial killers, personal trips to haunted places and scary urban legends (that yes, she tries herself). She does all the things that you question are real without having to experience it. She is very enthusiastic and passionate about the videos she works hard for, so it only makes watching that more interesting. She is a Halloween enthusiast and loves everything creepy, so if you have interest like that, watching her videos are a MUST.

3. Loey Lane. 

Body-positivity icon Loey Lane was one of the first Youtubers that really got me into the paranormal videos. She is known for reading NoSleep stories from Reddit (which I will add is the best place to get scary stories from). Recently, she has started to branch out and start traveling to haunted locations as well as collaborating with fellow Youtuber and soul sister Hailey Reese (see number four on this list).

Passionate about the things she sees and the places she goes, it makes watching her videos all that more fascinating. She sparks this fire in you that will have you WANT to get scared crapless while walking around abandoned buildings or sitting alone in the dark while calling out to all the ghosts and spirits that could be around you. Her videos will have you engrossed and always wanting more.

4. Hailey Reese.

Another Youtuber who goes out of the box on what spooky stories she wants to talk about. Hailey is amazing at finding all the crazy tales that no one has heard of. Murderers committing insane crimes, exploring haunted locations and my favorite series: the true stories behind scary movies like The Conjuring, Sinister, Friday the 13th and more. Not only does she tell paranormal stories she also talks about missing persons' cases which have been very interesting to me recently. Stories of people that just go missing out of nowhere without a trace. Hailey has a channel that anyone would love, everyone would be able to find something to watch.

Since Halloween is just around the corner, these Youtube channels will totally come in handy on those stormy, dreary days when you want to just stay inside with a cup of tea.

No promises on if you'll be able to sleep at night so you might want to sleep with a night light on just in case.