Your rights when buying a used car
Travel

Your rights when buying a used car

If you make a wrong decision here, you will soon have to start looking for a new car

21
Your rights when buying a used car

There are many reasons to buy a new car for example change in your living style or because of technical innovation or changing the preferences, whatever the reason is, the following tips on buying a car can save the buyer from financial loss. If you make a wrong decision here, you will soon have to start looking for a new car.

What influence has the loss in value of buying a car?
A very important aspect of buying a car is the future loss of value of the vehicle. Especially if you do not already have a particular model of a particular brand in mind, this topic is extremely important to you. Each vehicle loses substantial residual value following the purchase. New cars lose an average of 25% of their original value from their first year license. On the other hand, with each passing year, the value of the car also falls, because this is about 5 to 6 percent per year. This makes the purchase of a new car initially very unattractive. A used car has a much more stable residual value than a brand new vehicle.

Include an Expert!
Many providers on the Internet advertise with slogans such as "buy online car" or "buy cars to 500 Dollars". These offers sound promising and even include top brands such as Ford or Toyota. But often hide behind it nasty surprises.
If you are looking for a car at an attractive price or do you want to sell a car? Then Sell My Car Dubai is the excellent choice with extensive services that will save you a lot of worries, if you want to sell your old car or buy a used one.

The test drive is indispensable!
How well can it speed up? Does it have a loud engine noise? Is there a good radio reception? How big is the turning circle? These and other questions can best be answered during a test drive. One of the indispensable tips for buying a car is therefore: Make a test drive!

Make sure that
• The car starts without inconvenience,
• All pedals are working properly,
• No noise when switching take place
• Check the breaks properly,
• The steering wheel can be easily controlled and
• The specified maximum speed is reached.

What else should you pay attention to:
• Service booklet: Was the car regularly serviced?
• Has the car been declared as an accident vehicle?
• How many previous owners are there?
• When does the car have to go to the next HU?

Important criteria for buying a car:
• Scratches, dents, bumps
• Clean car battery
• Oil and rust traces
• Fuel consumption / fuel type
• Stainless body
• Porous rubbers on windows and doors
• Moisture under the floor mats / trunk
• Uniformly worn car tires
• Intact seals and hoses in the engine compartment
• Oil and foam traces in the radiator water

A strange tip - Buy in good weather!
In the rain, paint defects are difficult to observe. Is there a bump to notice or just the light falls unhappily on the rainy car? In addition, the buyer takes more time for the review and the test drive in fair weather. In the rain, only the windscreen wiper can be better checked.