You are so loved.

You Are So Loved, Darling, Never Forget It

Through all of the good and all of the bad, loving you has stayed consistent.

71
Love

You may not understand quite yet, but people have an unfathomable amount of love for you.

I acknowledge how often you sit there questioning whether or not your presence is noticed. I acknowledge how often you are analyzing the little things. The little things that you, for better or for worse, turn into big things, when their importance is probably less than minimal.

Sometimes they may not be ready to accept you for all that you are. Some people in your life notice everything that you have the potential to be, while others forcefully hope you become everything they wish you to be. Although their intent and their impact may not be equal, somewhere deep down they still act out of love.

Your generosity, your compassion, and your constant understanding do not go unnoticed, as much as you try to convince yourself that it does. When to you it feels like you are hardly working, everyone around you feels like you are working ten times as hard.

You need to give yourself some credit.

Your simplest actions that are made out of pure love, although to you may sometimes feel filled with anxiety, come across to people as exactly what you intend them to be: kindhearted, welcoming, and everything in between. Those things have yet to go unnoticed.

The person you held the door open for graciously said thank you as he passed you by.

Your teachers remind you to keep in touch every time they excitedly get an update on your life.

The people around you accept your compliments with warm smiles, occasionally unintentional, yet always pure.

That student you worked with last year finally realized that he was capable of so much more because of your help.

People you have known forever yet rarely talk to anymore still silently cheer you on from a distance.

All of this is to say that the love people have for you cannot be defined by the number of people you visibly have beside you.

Your worth is not subject to the number of text messages you receive, how often people ask you out, nor by how many insignificant followers you have.

Neither is your value subject to the number of times you can make someone laugh or how often you share the beauty of your thoughts.

Despite what you and society might say, your silence is extremely valued.

People love you for all that you are, and while sometimes it may seem insufficient as you go on comparing your qualities to others, you are exactly what people need, just in a different way.

Love can look very different, as it very much should. The way a person loves you is not the same as how they love someone else, but that does not make the love you receive any less meaningful.

Love takes on many forms and will never be limited to who someone is or how they present themselves. Every person, yourself included, has the ability to be loved for all that they are and all they are yet to be.

There is no need to change yourself in order to become a person that you believe would be much easier to love. People love the complicated and interesting parts of you, enough for you to begin to believe they are worth loving.

People loved you long before you began to love yourself, so remember that through all steps you are nothing less than worthy.

Love may not always be visible and sometimes you may have to search for it, but that never means that it is non-existent.

You make loving you so easy, so darling please remember that you are so loved.