You Need To Stop Limiting Yourself

You Need To Stop Limiting Yourself

Stop being scared to try something different, or take on two things at once.

46
You Need To Stop Limiting Yourself
Tumblr.com

Hey, you! I hope if you’re reading this you’re doing a multitude of things today or tomorrow. I hope you’re doing something to better your career, to challenge yourself, to give back, and make money. May I remind you that no opportunity is too big, or too small.

I want you to stop limiting yourself. Stop being scared to try something different, or take on two things at once. Stop thinking there’s only one track in life or to success…there’s not. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and there’s a heck of a lot of ways to get there.

Are you doing what you love yet? If so, keep doing more. If you’re not there, keep doing everything you can to reach your goal. Do not think just because you have a degree or have had desk jobs before, that some jobs are below you and others you can’t go for.

Do anything to get respect. Make money. Hustle. If you’re making money, make more. Keeping working until you find that you don’t need to work anymore. Then just keep doing stuff to help yourself and others.

Take on something crazy. If you’re lost get on a flight or bus to somewhere and apply to something new. If it doesn’t work out, it’s not the end of the world. You still will have learned something new.

Keep working hard. Make a goal list every month. Get a vision board. Run your hectic schedule with a planner, and breathe after every score.

Stop doubting yourself. The first step to achieving success and being good at something is believing in yourself. Be confident every step of the way. Your body can do whatever you put your mind to. Do not underestimate yourself because you are strong if you’ve made it this far.

Set your priorities but don’t stop at the top of the list. Focus on what’s important, but keep working at other things too, your hobby, whatever it may be, so you’ll always be able to fall back on something in hard times. If you’re giving time to your own hobby it’ll keep you sane, too.

Take “Maybe” and “Can’t” out of your vocabulary. It should be mostly “yes” or “another time,” where you’ll be able to do what you can.

Make yourself worth a lot. Be secret about your worth. Show it instead. Do not be pompous, keep people guessing and surprising them.

Take a job that you love and a job that teaches you something new. Do something to give back, and most importantly don’t let anyone walk all over you.

The moment you stop fighting for yourself, is when you’ve lost the game. You could be settling and that’s okay…but do you really want that to be okay?

You can do so much more. It’s doesn’t matter where you’ve come from, how you were raised. Work hard, prove yourself, fight for something; it’ll be a tough road but success will be yours at the end.