You Must Be Crazy If You Want To Be A Belle

It's true, it takes a special women in order to be a Belle and if that means being crazy I wouldn't want to be anything else.

57
Kelsey Trimble

Why would you ever want to go to that small school across the street from the amazing University of Notre Dame? It must be annoying to only have to be a part of the large school feel when you want and have a safe haven of a castle to go to when you just want the small feel.

And don't you want to feel the pressure to actually have to look put together every time you leave your dorm? I'm sure going to class and the dining hall in pajamas is a total drag! And come on... ALL GIRLS! You have to be absolutely crazy to want to live with all of your best friends having so much fun every night, one big sorority.

What kind of college student would ever want to be in a class with less than 90 or more students and a professor that actually cares if you don't show up to class? It has to be annoying to have a teacher reach out if they notice you were upset during class, right? Or email you after you play a good game for your team. Who would ever want the feeling of having a family away from home - that's all way to personal.

That French cross is everywhere you look, why would you want such a symbolic thing all over your clothes and signs reminding you of where you are and the Sisters that worked hard to make it so you could be there?

And last, but most certainly not least...that class ring. You have to be so annoyed when you go out in public and have so many grads come up and talk to you about the amazing time they had at Saint Mary's and how they wish they could go back.

Knowing that there are Belles always there to help you must be the worst feeling to have.

The truth is you do have to be crazy to be a Belle, but I love being crazy and so should everyone else.