11 Ways You Know It's The End Of Spring Semester At UWM

Nothing says, "Hello spring!" like being stuck inside writing a last minute paper, while the weather outside is finally beautiful.

23
tumblr

It's that time of the semester again, midterms and finals just seem to be going by one after the other. There are only weeks left of the semester and you're beginning to wonder what happened to the rest of the semester. You suddenly have five papers due all the same day and all the world's caffeine can't keep you awake long enough to finish all of your assignments. Reading this instead of studying? So are we. Here are the eight ways you know that it is the end of spring semester:

1. You're Stuck in Class or the Library All Day

Nothing says "hello spring!" like being stuck inside writing a very last minute paper when the weather outside is finally beautiful.

2. You've Mastered the Art of Procrastinating

You will clean your room, go for a run, learn new recipes and binge-watch a new show before you think about studying.

3. You're Well Past Your Breaking Point

That is if you haven't already gotten pushed past your limits. You've resorted to forgetting about all of your responsibilities and staying in bed as long as possible.

4. You Sleep Poorly

Work? Papers? Finals? All in one day? I'll sleep after the semester ends, it's ok.

5. You Think About Changing Careers

Becoming a drug dealer sounds nice right now. Just kidding! Still, we've all thought about it.

6. Seeing Friends Who Already Finished the Semester

We all have those high school Facebook friends who update their status as: "Finally done with the semester! #Summer2k16" three weeks before we get done for the semester. And we all want to yell at them while we are drowning in finals.

7. Taking a Final and Wanting to Give Up Right There

One look at the first question makes you wish that you were a better student in the beginning of the semester. After guessing through the first three questions, you want to tear up the test and walk out, giving up on college. But you stay strong and finish the test, even if you want to cry.

8. Feeling Your Mind Go Blank Halfway Through the Exam

You got through the first couple pages of the test, but now that you're almost done, you're forgetting all of what you just studied this morning.

9. Walking Out of the Classroom After the Exam

FREEDOM!

10. Feeling a Huge Weight Lift Off of Your Chest

Months worth of school-related stress are immediately gone. You suddenly have a lot more free time. First thing on your list? It's probably sleep.

11. Finishing the Semester After a Hard Week

You get your grades back and smile. Maybe you didn't get a 100% but you did it! You got an A, B or C on that hard test! Go treat yourself!