You have reached the peak.

You have reached the peak.

Far in the distance you see a deep and dark cloud.
32

The peak, the pure bliss felt from this perch is beyond every feeling.

Feel the Sun and the happiness.

Be able to breathe after the long journey up.

The wind is in your hair, the air is clear.

The world lies at your feet.

Full of pride, you stand and breathe.

Shouting at the top of your lungs, you yell in victory.

You have reached the peak.

You have made the journey out of the valley.

Far in the distance you see a Dark cloud shaped as a man.

It comes and its name is Fear.

It reaches you with a ferocious force, and you plummet off the peak.

The top of the peak disappears in your decent.

The pit of the valley is met with a hard smack and a loud laugh from Fear.

Fear follows you down into the valley and engulfs you in its black cloud.

Alone, unwanted, failure, mistake, hated, unloved.

All are whispered in your ear as the cloud circles you.

You are blinded with the bad memories playing over and over again in the Fear.

You trip and fall on the thorny ground and cry for help while Fear laughs.

You paste your hands to your ears and tightly shut your eyes.

On the sharp and cold ground you feel Fear.

It is weaving its way through your mind and soul.

Again and again it whispers its name to you.

Fear's dark hands claw your eyes open and rip your hands from your ears.

Fear will be met, and it won’t be ignored.

Beyond Fear you see a small glimmer of Light.

Fear sees it and gets darker.

You stand and walk for Light.

Fear pushes you back down to the ground.

You crawl to Light.

Fear grabs your legs and pulls you back.

Still you crawl.

Fear gets louder as it says its name.

You hear it, but you so badly want Light.

Fear is angered and lifts itself and falls on you from above.

You are forced into the cold and the thorns.

No longer can you move toward Light.

You reach for Light and cry for help as fear laughs in victory.

Holding your hand toward Light you close your eyes while fear dances around you.

Suddenly it screams and you open your eyes.

There is a hand from Light, and it is reaching into Fear for you.

Fear cannot touch Light.

Fear retreats back some, but won’t let you go.

Mine, mine, mine Fear screams toward Light.

Through Fear the Light grows ever brighter, and you drag yourself to it.

The Light is inches from you; you just need to grab it.

With a cry you take the hand, and Fear screeches reaching for you.

Light pulls you out of Fear and lifts you in its arms off of the ground.

Exhausted, you cling to Light.

Mine, loved, chosen, treasured, planned, cherished.

Light whispers in your ear.

Light carries you up the valley.

As it walks, you see the fear inside you flow out in a black smoke.

Light continues to pour into your mind and your soul.

Light carries you up the valley to the peak.

Near the top Light seats you down.

Go and plant your feet, Light whispers.

You walk the rest of the way up to the top of the peak.

Light surrounds you, and you are a beacon on top of the peak higher than before.

In the distance you see Fear coming toward you bigger and darker than before.

You shrink back into Light.

Light surrounds you more as Fear reaches for you saying mine, mine, mine.

Light grows and thunders MINE, MINE, MINE.

Fear screams in retreat to Light.

You will not be knocked back off of the peak.