Yes, I Am The One Who Celebrates Christmas Too Early

Have a Holly Jolly Thanksgiving, y'all.
77

You know those people that get super offended when you celebrate Christmas before Thanksgiving? Ah. If that is you, I wouldn't read this or you may not be happy with me (this is all out of love and light hearted humor, I promise. Pls forgive me).

Here are 5 ways I will DEFINITELY be celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving:

1. CHRISTMAS MUSIC

If this makes you cringe, have no fear. I don't just listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I listen to it before Halloween, before Labor Day, before Fourth of July, Easter. Essentially, you can catch me dancing to All I Want for Christmas is You all. year. long. I have no shame in my Christmas jam game.

2. Christmas tree? Oh you bet.

I don't just put my tree up before Thanksgiving, I put it up, decorate it, dance around my living room, take pictures of it, all the works. You can FOR SURE count on me to have my Christmas tree up, and I sure will stare at my beautiful tree whilst eating my wonderful Thanksgiving food.

3. Wow, the Christmas socks.

First of all, you can complain to me about celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving when Target has $1 Thanksgiving socks. Do they? No. OH, but do they have Christmas socks RIGHT NOW? Yes and you bet your little soul I will be stylin' and profilin' my Santa and Snowman socks all around campus with a big smile on my face.

4. Christmas Festivities?

YOU GOT IT. I will literally be at everything possible. I will be extra. $40 to see some lights? I'll be there. $4 for some hot chocolate? Ha. Everyday. I'm so extra that it could not even feel like Christmas outside and you better believe in my world it will be. Colbie is having a whole Christmas season, y'all do y'all.

5. I don't even like movies, but Christmas movies are a whole different story.

I will watch Elf at LEAST 43 times this holiday season, and it starts now. I clearly don't have enough time to watch it that many times AFTER Thanksgiving, right? I mean anyways, they already started the countdown to Christmas movies on tv or something, didn't they? Christmas movies are a must, and I will enjoy them for as long as I can.

Needless to say, I think it is hilarious how upset some people get about this. I love it. & not in a mean, sarcastic way, but I THOROUGHLY enjoy watching people argue through the topic of Christmas before Thanksgiving.

Ah, I sure am THANKFUL for CHRISTMAS.

(Disclaimer: I adore Thanksgiving as well, though hard to believe).