The Craziest Brows Up To 2018

The Craziest Brows Up To 2018

Who knew there was so many ways to do your brows?

876
The Craziest Brows Up To 2018
Freestock Photos

People across the world have been shook with the new trendy ways to customize your eye brows and make them quite special. It doesn't seem like 2018 will be ending the momentum any time soon.

Throughout history there has always been new brow trends. It began with very thin brows, which became darker brows, followed were the arch brows, and then came the dark and semi- bushy brows. Now our generation has reached yet another era in time where brows have been the talk in the make-up community.

1. Glitter Brows

When glitter became the rage in 2016 it covered everything- and I mean everything. It was eye shadow pigments, body paint, lip art, and now has moved up to the brows. Guru makeup artists are now posting to Instagram the many colors they have tried when putting their brows to the test. From gold to blue to hot pink, color in the bows has been a fun party look.

2. Fishtail Brows

We did not know exactly how to handle the glitter brow and frankly we didn't know what to expect next. Maybe the fad would soon die off and it could go back to the natural taboo, but the community took another turn in February 2018 when Stefan Oskys,a makeup artist on Instagram, started posting her looks. The trend reshaped the brow completely.This brow cut in the middle and almost made a check mark looking arch in the middle of the brow.

3. Halo Brows

Even though the fishtail brows were shocking, the next month became even more so with the Halo brow. In March 2018 Hannah Lyne came up with this look after feeling inspired from the Fishtail Brow. She said in an interview with Popsugar, "This look was influenced by fishtail brows; seeing the way my brow flicked upwards inspired the idea of just carrying the brow on until it met in the middle." After posting the look on Instagram, a spark was set for inventing the crazy, including the next look.

4. Right Angle Brows

An Instagram makeup artist by the name of Void went to Instagram to post this geometric shape eye brow trend. It all began with an inspiration from geometry class. Void said to Allure, she does not follow trends and she "does what makes her happy." This look is for sure outside the typical "trends" and coul be fun to try on a board day.

5. Bow Brows

The latest trend, bows for brows, have been labeled "cute" by media. However, for most, looking at the trend can be a bit confusing. So, if you are asking yourself, "why"? don't feel bad. Created by Lisette Scheffler, the bow brows have made a statement like no other. When asked how the idea came to be by Popsugar, scheffler responded, "I just saw how all of the brow trends became very popular in the past and thought it would be funny to create my own, and so I came up with the bow brows."

There are many more where brow trends came from and there will always be new and fun exciting trends to try. The year 2018 had definitely kept the beauty world on it's toes and around every corner there is a new twist. I know you are dying to see what art awaits just like I am.